Pittsburgh is a city in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Allegheny County. Are you looking for Pittsburgh Instagram captions? You’ve come to the right place because we’ve compiled a list of Pittsburgh Instagram Captions to help you out with your Instagram posts. You can easily select a caption for your Pittsburgh photos from this list.
Best Pittsburgh Captions
Landing in Pittsburgh will provide you with a plethora of the best photos. Best Pittsburgh photos require the best captions, which we have compiled for you.
- Go Steelers!
- This girl is ready for some Steelers football!
- Steelers Nation.
- We don’t live in our fears, we live in our hopes
- Steelers fans are made of Steel.
- Win, lose, or tie, it’s the Steelers till I die!
- Getting my education at the Cathedral of Learning
- Blessed and Steelers obsessed.
- The Standard is the Standard
- Keep calm and Blitzburgh on.
- Pittsburgh isn’t fancy, but it is real.
- We will not go gently, we will unleash hell here in December because we have to.
- What?! You can’t kick me out, this is the Super Bowl!
- Living that Pittsburgh life.
- Pittsburgh: you can’t pronounce any of the river names, but boy are they beautiful.
- Is It Sunday yet?
- Black and gold till I’m dead and cold.
- I’d rather be in Pittsburgh.
- In order to win the game, you must first not lose it.
- Black and gold doesn’t fold.
- Will yinz be my Valentine?
- Love my Steelers!
- Just give me one more year, I’ll get you that trophy
- Steelers MVP!
Please see the list below for some amazing Pittsburgh quotes that can be used as captions for your social media posts.
- We’re a road team. We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We have fans everywhere. – Troy Polamalu
- In a way, I was born twice. I was born in 1934 and again in 1955 when I came to Pittsburgh. I am thankful to say that I lived two lives. – Roberto Clemente
- [Two Evil Eyes] was shot in Pittsburgh, and that’s where I was born and raised, so it was really nice to be a part of Pittsburgh film culture. – Julie Benz
- I never wanted to be a dancer. It’s true! I wanted to be a shortstop for the Pittsburgh Pirates. – Gene Kelly
- I was the first female cab driver in the city of Pittsburgh. – Frances Arnold
- Just growing up in Pittsburgh and knowing different neighborhoods, having family there and just loving it, it’s like no other place. – Wiz Khalifa
- I was never afraid to go back to Pittsburgh and work in the steel mills. – David Tepper
- On the stage of the Italian Terrace Room in the William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in 1938 … the place where Champagne Music was born. – Lawrence Welk
- The road to the Super Bowl runs through Pittsburgh, sooner or later you’ve got to go to Pittsburgh. – Bum Phillips
- The largest business in American handled by a woman is the Money Order Department of the Pittsburgh Post-office; Mary Steel has it in charge. – Lydia Hoyt Farmer
- I loved working in Pittsburgh – the theater there is amazing, so many different types of theater. – Casey Cott
- If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler. – Jack Lambert
- I would always reserve a special place in my heart for Pittsburgh. – Willie Stargell
- For all the insularity of the old guard, Pittsburgh was always an open and democratic town. – Annie Dillard
- Pittsburgh entered the core of my heart when I was a boy and cannot be torn out. – Andrew Carnegie