Instagram users love visiting the Smoky Mountains because the landscape there is so gorgeous. If you’re planning to visit the Smoky Mountains and don’t have any captions or quotes for your posts, don’t worry!
We collected the best quotes and captions for you.
We’ll show you everything from funny quotes to inspirational quotes so you can capture all your memories in the best way possible.
Short Smoky Mountains Captions
The Smoky Mountains are a wonderful place to visit, but when you’re there, it’s hard to remember all the amazing things you want to say.
That’s why we’ve compiled this list of short captions for your Instagram posts.
- The majestic beauty of the Smoky Mountains
- Adventure awaits in the Smoky Mountains
- Finding peace and serenity in the Smoky Mountains
- The stunning landscapes of the Smoky Mountains
- The Great Smoky Mountains: a natural wonder
- Exploring the trails and breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains
- The magic of the Smoky Mountains
- Embracing the great outdoors in the Smoky Mountains
- The beauty of nature in the Smoky Mountains
- The breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains
- Adventure awaits
- Ladies and gentlemen, Mother Earth
- Made for the mountains
- Fresh air, don’t care
- Feelin’ smoky
- Mountain breeze & tall trees
- Smokies, let’s do it
- Wanderlust and mountain dust
- Move mountains
- Postcard from the Smoky Mountains
- Sometimes I dream of mountains.
- Smoky Mountain Goals
- Smoky mountain views
- Hiking in the smokies
- We drove all night to see this
- The best vacation in years
- It’s a smoky mountain kind of day
- The Smoky Mountains are my happy place
- Smoky Mountain state of mind
- Home is where the Smoky Mountains are
- You’re my one and only, Smoky Mountains
- It’s impossible to not love the Smokies
- I’d pick the mountains over the beach any day
- Over the Smoky Mountains and through the woods
- I belong in the Smoky Mountains
- Dear Smokies, I will never get over you
- Love this super adventurous journey for me
- Sky above, earth below, peace within
Funny Smoky Mountains Captions
Whether you’re backpacking through the Smoky Mountains or snapping pictures for your Instagram feed, we can all agree that this is one of the most beautiful sights — and that deserves a caption!
So we’ve put together some of our favorite funny mountain captions to help you capture your Smoky Mountain experience on social media.
- Great Smoky Mountains: not just a national park, but a state of mind.
- Smoky mountains are calling, and I must go.
- All I need is some time in the Smoky Mountains and I’m good to go.
- If you’ve ever been, you know you can’t help but be enchanted by the Smoky Mountains.
- Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in the Smoky Mountains
- If there’s a will, there’s a way to get to the Smoky Mountains.
- Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eye
- Nothing more beautiful than the Smoky Mountains.
- We’re on top of the world
- The Smoky Mountains will always hold a special place in my heart.
- Happiness can be found in the mountains
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- It’s not where you go, it’s who you meet along the way.
- Watching the sunset over the Smoky Mountains is something I’ll never forget
- Wanderlust at its finest in the Smoky Mountains
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- There’s something about those Smoky Mountains that’s just so… mysterious.
- What a beautiful mountain to climb.
- The sunsets in the Smoky Mountains are one of nature’s greatest gifts.
- Not a soul in sight. Just the mountains and me.
- Seasonal depression is real, but so are these mountains!
- Relationship status: In love with sunsets and these mountains
- I never want to leave this place.
- If you’re happy, then you’re where you’re supposed to be.
- In a world full of trendsetters, be a trailblazer.
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are
- All packed up and ready to go!
- It’s time to get lost in the magic of the Smoky Mountains!
- I’ll never forget my first trip to the Smoky Mountains!
- The mountains are calling and I must go!
- I forget what the mountains look like when I’m not there.
- These are the moments I live for!
- It was a good day in the Smoky Mountains
- I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more Smoky Mountains
- I’m in love with the Smoky Mountains, and you are the reason.
- The view from up here is unreal.
Smoky Mountains Puns
We’ve collected the cutest and most adorable puns about the Smoky Mountains. Share these with friends, family, or your community and make an amazing day even better.
We’ve got some cool puns about the Smoky Mountains to copy and paste on your Instagram.
- I’m all about mountains and mist.
- It’s just a mountain, get over it
- Enjoying life in the snow lane
- All I want for Christmas is to be in the Smoky Mountains with you!
- Time in the Smoky Mountains is always snow much fun
- I love you to the mountains and back again!
- Hiking through the Smoky Mountains is like being in love: it’s exhausting but worth it.
- The only thing better than the Smoky Mountains is the Smoky Mountains in the fall.
- There’s no place like these mountains!
- Sometimes you just need to change your altitude
- What a view, I’ve lost my terrain of thought
- In the mountains in my mind, where you’re there all the time.
- I think we may have found our new favorite spot.
- You don’t need wings to fly in these mountains.
- The Smoky Mountains are all the range
- Mountains and fog: a match made in heaven.
- It’s always a good day when you’re trekking through the Smokies!
Smoky Mountains Quotes
The Smoky Mountains are one of the most beautiful sites in the world. With rolling hills, lush forests, and stunning vistas, it’s easy to fall in love with this area. Captioning your photos is important when you’re taking them.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve got you covered. We’ve collected some of our favourite quotes to help your photos shine on Instagram.
- “A mountain is composed of tiny grains of earth. The ocean is made up of tiny drops of water. Even so, life is but an endless series of little details, actions, speeches, and thoughts.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “The Smoky Mountains are a rare jewel…why not have a place where you can still see the stars? There is value to keeping things primitive.” – James Dawson
- “This mountain, the arched back of the earth, rose before us, it made me feel humble, like a beggar, just lucky to be here at all, even briefly.” – Bridget Asher
- “You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so…get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” -John Muir
- “There is nothing more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
- “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
- I’ve always loved mountains. In fact, I have always seen them as the most important thing in our lives.” -Robert Redford
- “There is no WiFi in the forest but I promise you will find a better connection.” – Unknown
- Taking my problems to the top of the world!
- “Life is an adventure, it’s not a package tour.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inadequate clothing”
- “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” – Edward Abbey
- “When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you” – Jiminy Cricket
- “I like my tea how I like my mountains—steep and strong.”
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag.
- “Travel far enough so you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.” – John Muir
- “The mountains are calling and it’s time to go.”
- Don’t stop me now…because I’m having a great time!
- “You don’t choose a life. You live one.” – Unknown
- “Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained.” – A. Lwow
- “The mountains are calling” -john muir
- The s’more pictures, the merrier
- Adventure is out there!
- “I went to the mountains because I wished to live deliberately.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” – John Muir
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket to the Smoky Mountains and that’s pretty close!
- “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
- “Although I do love oceans, deserts, and other wild landscapes, it is only mountains that beckon me with the sort of painful magnetic pull to walk deeper and deeper into their beauty.” – Victoria Erickson
- “Not all classrooms have four walls.” – Unknown
- “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” – Unknown
- “I know I can’t own a hilltop, a meadow, or a mountainside. But keeping it a secret somehow makes it mine.” – Joyce Rachelle
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
- I think the mountains smoke to me
- Life is better in the mountains
- “It feels good to be lost in the right direction.” – Unknown
- “The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom.” – President T. Roosevelt
- “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Not all those who wander are lost” – JRR Tolkein
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Those who travel to mountain-tops are half in love with themselves and half in love with oblivion.” – Robert Macfarlane
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.