The world is going through a tough time. As the Coronavirus crisis keeps spreading, more and more people are taking to social media to express their views and opinions and spreading awareness in the community. To make a good impact on the world in these trying times, you can use Instagram and Facebook. You can upload photos of you following the protocols laid down by the Government. You can caption your photos with social messages and share them with your friends and followers. This way you can socialize with other people during this lockdown.
Spread the message of awareness and safety with these corona captions for Instagram. Make your pictures inspiring for others and see how this can further influence them.
- Stay safe. Stay at home. Contribute your bit in this fight against coronavirus.
- This is one of the hardest times faced by humans in a long time. Hoping for the best for humanity!
- RIP all those who lost their lives in this dreaded fight against coronavirus.
- When hope seems hopeless, keep fighting. These are trying times. When we come out of it together, we’ll have a better world and a cleaner heart.
- Let’s make this world a safer place just by staying indoors.
- When the world goes through a pandemic like these, one thing is for sure – we realize the importance of human lives more than ever.
- Trying times make humans realize their value.
Also Read: Quarantine Captions for Instagram
Going into self-isolation is the most sensible decision to make right now. For those smart people who are in isolation, here are some interesting self-isolation captions and quotes for Instagram. You can use these to caption your pictures and also as an inspiration for getting more caption ideas.
- Safe is the new cool.
- You can’t stop the sunset, but you certainly can stop the coronavirus. Just stay at home.
- Self-isolate for a new and better world.
- Don’t wait. Self-isolate!
- Sometimes it’s important to get away from your loved ones to make them feel loved.
- Why wait? Go, self-isolate!
- There are times when nothing seems fine. It is certainly one of those times.
- Feeling unwell? Stop the spread, stay in bed!
- I love humanity and I choose to self-isolate.
- This is the opportunity to know yourself better than ever before.
- Self-isolate and dive deep into your inner self.
Also Read: Family Captions for Instagram
Social Distancing Captions
With the word going around about the importance of social distancing, you might have had the feeling of sharing pictures on social media with social distancing captions. Here are some of the perfect words to be used as captions for such pictures.
- Stand together by not standing together.
- Save the world by staying home.
- I care for humanity. I choose to stay at home.
- Distance makes us stronger.
- There never was a time when we could do something good by staying away from each other.
- Self-distancing is the new self-care.
- Even though we’re apart, you’re in my heart.
- I pledge to stop the spread. I pledge to stay at home.
- Virtual hugs stop the bugs.
Also Read: Bored Captions
Are you bored with the lockdown? Well, we understand your pain. To make things a little easier for you, we present you with some of the best lockdown captions to share on your social media handles. Sharing pictures on Instagram can help you deal with the isolation. You can even start a caption game asking everyone to share their lockdown pictures with captions.
- When you have all the time in the world and don’t know what to do with it.
- That feeling when you want to get out of the house but don’t have anywhere to go.
- Now I realize how the animals at the zoo feel like.
- Lockdown is the right time to lock down all your bad habits and make a fresh new start with your life.
- You can lock down my body but you can’t lock down my spirit.
- Waiting for the redemption day.
- The only good thing about this lockdown is that you get to spend more time with your family.