Being in the quarantine can be challenging, especially for people who are never used to being alone. Keep the situation lighter by sharing pictures of yourself and captioning them with these quarantine captions for Instagram. Explore your home like never before and get pictures of interesting things you find. You’ll be surprised at what you’ll discover.
Most of the captions are light-hearted and intended to make you laugh and feel positive in these times of stress. While our heart goes out to those who have suffered from this pandemic, we hope that time will heal all wounds. Till then, keep spreading love and positivity around you and use these perfect lines for your quarantine photos.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quarantine Captions
Hope and inspiration can help us go through these tough times. Since we’re all socialising online, let’s spread some positivity with the right kind of photos, together with these inspirational quarantine captions. We can only do so much to help each other during this quarantine. But, some effort is better than no effort. So, go on. Share your pictures on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms you are using and make the best use of these captions.
- Quarantine is temporary. Death is permanent. Choose wisely.
- Working on my side hustle.
- When nothing makes sense outside, travel inside. You’ll discover a whole new world.
- There never was a time when we got to be so close to our families like now. Hope this realization stays forever and hope we come out of this stronger.
- And suddenly I realize I love being home.
- When the world seems a mess, go inside and discover yourself!
- And suddenly I realize I have a family.
- Now I know how introverts deal with the world.
- Waiting for the better days.
- One day after many years, you’ll have a very interesting quarantine story to tell your grandchildren.
- Time to slow down and take a breath.
- Casual Friday, every day.
- Getting used to chilling out at home.
- First time in history we can save the human race by lying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let’s not screw this up.
- Better safe than sorry!
Funny Quarantine Captions
Getting tired of the quarantine? Here are some funny quarantine captions for making these moments light-hearted and entertaining. Use them with the perfect pictures of your life during these quarantine days. These are just the right combination of words for using on your photos of your daily fun activities.
- License to chill.
- Day 2 without sports: Found a young lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she’s my wife. She seems nice.
- Prediction – There will be a minor baby boom in 9 months and then one day in 2033, we shall witness the rise of the QUARANTEENS.]
- Safety Inside, Virus Outside!
- A couple of weeks of isolation with the family. What can go wrong?
- I’ve been washing hands all day. I feel like Aquaman.
- My isolation… My rules!
- I’m enjoying these moments of being able to keep away from the people I hated yet had to see everyday.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the couch.
- When rest is the new normal…
- Getting dressed to chill.
- Checking the fridge every 10 minutes to see if any food magically appeared.
- When I said, “I want to be alone,” I didn’t mean it seriously.
Romantic Quarantine Captions
This is a time of crisis. But, this is also a time when families have got together after long. If you’re someone who has always wanted to spend more time with your partner, this is the time for you. Make the best use of this time and make your quarantine days romantic. Also, share your pictures on social media with these romantic quarantine captions.
- I wish to get quarantined with you… forever!
- Lovantine, not quarantine.
- Quarantined with 🧡 forever!
- These are the most romantic days ever!
- Never thought we’d be so romantic in such times.
- And suddenly I realize I have a wife… 😍
- This is, handsdown, the best way to bring romance back into our lives.
- When quarantine feels like valentine!
- Spreading love, not virus!
- Let love save us in these times of crisis.
- Every night is romantic, every dinner together is a date.
- Let’s make the best use of this opportunity. 💑
Sad Quarantine Captions
Sometimes expressing what you’re feeling can help you get relieved from painful emotions. Share your pictures on social media with these sad quarantine captions and let the emotions flow.
- Remember those days when we were as free as the animals roaming around now.
- Getting better at the art of doing nothing… 🙄
- Of not so exciting days…
- When you know you are stuck but try to be hopeful.
- There never was a time more boring than this.
- Somebody save me, I’m gonna die of boredom
- Getting in was easier… Staying in has become one hell of a task…