Life is a mixture of emotions. There are times when things are gloomy and we are sad, while there are times when good things happen and our heart gets uplifted with positive vibes. But, always remember that we shouldn’t let our sad times derail our positive energy and keep us down.
When everything is going fine in our lives, we want to let others be informed about our happiness through social media. So, we have come up with some of the best feel good captions and quotes for Instagram that would fit perfectly with all your happy pictures.
Best Feel Good Captions
Whatever your situation may be, you’ll always have people who will motivate you continually and help you achieve your goals. So, whenever you’re feeling low, take a look around you to find inspiration for your happiness.
Below we have listed some of the best feel-good captions that will motivate you and make you feel good about what you are doing.
Every day may not be good, but there’s good in every day.
- Feeling grateful and blessed
- Spread love and positivity wherever you go
- Happiness is a choice, and I choose it every day
- Life is too short to not enjoy every moment
- Find joy in the simple things
- Gratitude is the key to a happy life
- Feeling grateful and happy
- A smile can change the world, so keep one on your face
- Life is good, and I’m feeling it
- Embrace the beauty of life and all it has to offer
- My life isn’t perfect, but it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- Be the type of person you want to meet.
- When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
- Be happy. It drives people crazy.
- Today’s the best kind of day.
- When life gets crazy, take a moment to breathe 🥰😇
- Close your eyes and forget the world for a moment 🌎
- Say yes to new adventures.
- Keep your chin up, so your crown doesn’t slip.
- Lost in the day dream ☁️💕
- The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they make the best of everything.
- You’re like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
- Throwing all my troubles away 💕✌🏻
Positive Feel Good Quotes
The majority of the time, we are surrounded by negativity. In order to keep people happy, we must spread positivity. It is possible to stay content and happy in many ways.
You can feel low at times and can be unsure of what to do. When this situation arises, you need to be more optimistic and focus on the positive side of things. We have compiled a list of positive feel good quotes that can motivate you to do your best.
- The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy. – Deepak Chopra
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love. – Rumi
- I am too positive to see the darkness that surrounds me today. Tomorrow will undoubtedly be a brighter day.
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. – Christopher Reeve
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. – Mark Twain
- No matter the amount of negativity that comes your way, smile because you are still alive. Nothing is more precious than life.
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher
- A bad day in no way means you have a bad life.
- There’s nowhere you could be that isn’t where you’re meant to be. – John Lennon
- You are special. Never stop being proud of who you are.
Feel Good Quotes For Instagram
Despite the fact that words cannot heal depression or loss, words can give some hope and motivation, as words can temporarily improve a gloomy mood just like a hug or a shoulder to lean on.
This collection of feel good quotes is intended to help you deal with negativity and find joy in challenging times.
- Hard work makes you feel good because you have accomplished something. – Alcurtis Turner
- Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good. – Laetitia Casta
- If a great outfit gets you one step closer to feeling good about yourself, then it’s worth every penny. – Rachel Roy
- I feel pretty good. My body actually looks like an old banana, but it’s fine. – Mike Piazza
- Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place. – Josh Billings
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- If you know that all is well, you know all you need to know. And if you know life is supposed to be fun, you know more than almost anybody else knows. – Abraham-Hicks
- When you’re feeling your worst, that’s when you get to know yourself the best. – Leslie Grossman
- People who produce good results feel good about themselves. – Kenneth H. Blanchard
- Laugh at yourself. It tones your facial muscles and attitude. – Kelly Rudolph
- I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after. – Ernest Hemingway
- Eliminating the things you love is not wellness. Wellness feeds your soul and makes you feel good. – Iman
- When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you’re wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything. – Maria Sharapova
- There is nothing that works out for the worst that won’t work out for the better. – Karldon Okruta
- Just do your best. I find that if I set that goal for myself and no one else, I feel good. – Cobie Smulders
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to swim. – Jon Kabat Zinn
- The best feeling in the world is realizing that you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed. – Marxie
- I used to work in a funeral home to feel good about myself, just the fact that I was breathing. – Chuck Palahniuk
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.