You’re sure to take hundreds of photos of a rooftop bar that you’ll want to publish to Instagram if you go there.
A cute caption complements a beautiful photo perfectly.
We’ve assembled this list of the best rooftop captions for Instagram so you don’t have to come up with your own.
Rooftop Photo Captions
The Rooftop is the perfect place to spend the day with your kids and family if you do not want to go on an extended trip/vacation. If you are interested in experiencing these activities, then you’re sure to snap some beautiful pictures as well. Use these Rooftop photo captions to compliment your pictures and share them on Instagram.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- My favorite way to rise above the BS? Rooftops.
- Came for the party, stayed for the view.
- Life is much easier when you just chill out.
- My favorite hour is golden hour.
- If it’s up, then it’s up, then it’s up, then it’s stuck.
- Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully.
- Life is short. Stay awake for it.
- Don’t look back, unless it’s a good view.
- All of a sudden my problems seem to look smaller from up here
- The most profound discoveries are often in plain view, you just need to know where to look for them.
- It’s summer. Let’s climb to the roof.
- I wanna sit on a rooftop with someone at 3am just looking at the stars
- Mine was the twilight and the morning. Mine was a world of rooftops and love songs.
- Current mood: Taking this summer to new heights.
- Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.
- When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
- This belongs to everyone. So enjoy the view.
- Leave the drama down there. Let’s party up here.
- They will see us waving from such great heights.
- I love views that make me realize most of my problems aren’t that big of a deal.
- City of stars, are you shining just for me?
- You’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town.
- The most beautiful thing under the sun is being under the sun.
- Make your summer the kind of summer movies you would be jealous of.
- I’m gonna soak up the sun.
- Up here, nothing else matters, except the stars.
- Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 a.m. and talk about life.
- With views like these, who needs enemies?
- The climb may be tough, but the view from the top is always better
- What were you saying? I got lost in the view.
- So, if you’ve got something to say, say it from the rooftops.
- Let’s sit on a rooftop at 2 a.m. and talk about life
- The climb may be tough, but the view from the top is always better.
Short Rooftop Captions
You have most likely enjoyed warm summer nights on a rooftop while clinking wine glasses. Looking up at your city from the top of a roof is absolutely humbling, and you gain a new perspective and some clarity.
Even though it might seem small from your rooftop, your photos will make a big impact if you add one of these short rooftop captions to your pictures.
- The sky and I
- My favorite way to rise above the haters? Rooftops.
- Don’t be surprised if I never come down
- Summer nights and city lights.
- summer nights and city lights
- Sometimes, all you need is a change in scenery
- Paradise doesn’t have to be tropical
- Life isn’t perfect, but this view is
- Are the stars shining just for me?
- Came for the party, stayed for the view
- Up here, nothing else matters, except the stars
- Adventure awaits.
- Work hard so that you can enjoy the view
- I choose the view over you.
- Taking life to new heights
- Straight to the top
- Don’t look back, unless it’s a good view
- If you need me, I’ll be busy enjoying these views
- Work hard so that you can enjoy the view.
- What happens on the rooftop, stays on the rooftop
- If you’re looking for me, I’ll be here all summer
- High in the sky
- Let’s climb to the roof
- Taking this summer to new heights
- If you’ve got something to say, say it from the rooftops
- Sky above, earth below
- Staying here forever
- Up here, my troubles seem to fly away
Funny Rooftop Captions
- Raising the roof up here
- Life is short, that’s why I’m on my second glass of wine
- Don’t worry, beer happy
- Mojito mo fun
- Pretty fly for a mai tai
- Hi everyone!
- Soup of the day: Tequila
- Born to rum
You can’t avoid snapping a pic or two while you’re relaxing or enjoying the view from your balcony.
Those moments are meant to be cherished and shared on Instagram. So, we have compiled this list of balcony captions for your pictures.
- Even the air whispers in a balcony
- When in need of an escape, the balcony awaits
- The summer heat has no power to hear
- Where all your stress weathers
- Your place to embrace #cozyplaces
- Wi-fi might be weak but the connection will always be strong
- Cry me a river? Nah. Build me a balcony
- The only place with the right and wrong direction right in front of your eyes
- That happy place you long for
- Sit and observe for everyone has a story to tell
- The moon always looks closer and brighter when I see it from my balcony
- The thin line between creativity and insanity
- When in need of a background, the balcony never fails
- Your personal and personalized mind palace
- Where else you find such lighting
- For those first few eye contacts
- A balcony holds numerous stories
- A book and a balcony with a view is all we need to get lost
- A balcony is a bridge a person of sound mind doesn’t cross
- A bed lover sleeps while a balcony lover peeps
- My attempt at Wanderlust
- The birds are your music system #musicinnature
- Sitting on the edge is the most dangerous task you’ll ever think about
- The natural filter #nofilternature
- A balcony’s tale is always heard but never noticed
- For those unnecessary brooding sessions
- The campfire spot for winters
- The view from my balcony is my portrait of the city
- For those impromptu recording sessions
- Your bridge to another world or another’s world
- Balconies are for dreamers
- To be in contact with the world without being in contact with the world
- People should really start saying ‘your balcony or mine?’
- The unofficial workspace
- If ‘man for all seasons was’ a place
- The sunsets more beautifully on my balcony
- The breathing ground for many romances
- Who doesn’t want to sit on the balcony and just keep staring forever?
- The weather is never unpleasant on the balcony
- The on the go photo studio