If we think about entertainment, Netflix already takes the lead. It’s known for its web series and exclusive movies. There are many OTT platforms available, but Netflix has a monopoly on all of them, except the ones that offer exclusive movies and web series.
If there is a web series and movie that you would like to share with your followers but you’re out of the right captions. Here is a collection of the best Netflix captions and quotes to use for your Instagram posts.
Funny Netflix Captions
How about cropping the funny video clips from Netflix? The funny scenes of every web series or movie can be shared with your followers, but the caption area can be hard to fill out, so here are some funny Netflix captions that you can use.
- Netflix and chill (in my comfiest clothes)
- Binge-watching my way through the weekend
- My idea of a perfect night in
- Thank you, Netflix, for the endless entertainment
- Finding my new favorite show on Netflix
- The struggle to choose what to watch on Netflix is real
- Lost in the world of Netflix
- Obsessed with my latest Netflix find
- Who needs plans when you have Netflix?
- Netflix and relaxation – the perfect combination
- Home is where my Netflix and bed is
- My neck, my back, my Netflix and my snacks
- I have two or three shows that I follow, and even those are few and far, when I can see them on Netflix. I don’t really watch anything on TV. It’s not really a priority for me.
- I’d rather be with Netflix
- Netflix gives you fifteen seconds between episodes to decide if you’re doing anything with your life today
- Netflix is my boyfriend
- Training for a Netflix marathon
- Netflix is something I watch.
- Sorry, I have plans with Netflix
- I guess I can’t live without Netflix because I would have nothing to do. All I do is sit home and watch movies.
- I don’t really watch a lot of TV, to be honest. I’m more of a movie girl, or I Netflix stuff.
- We need Netflix. We in the independent sector more than anybody need Netflix, because they care about what we do.
- Netflix doesn’t care if you showered or not
- I do marathons… Netflix marathons
Want to impress your Instagram followers with some Netflix puns? We’ve compiled an extensive list of good Netflix puns for Instagram below so that you don’t have to think too hard about finding good puns.
- Whenever I’m sick, I like to Netflix and chill.
- We went on Netflix for a date. We met up on Avenue Queue.
- I do marathons…on Netflix
- In Russia, they stream tv on Nyet-flix.
- Nothing compares to You.
- Friday night vibes = Netflix, pizza, & leggings
- That documentary was weird, but I saved some even Stranger Things to watch later.
- Here are my favorite Netflix puns for every circumstance.
- We binge right in.
- My dog and I are cuddled up watching Petflix
- You don’t know Bojack.
Netflix Watching Captions
Watching Netflix is one of many things people like to do on the weekends. If you too have the same absorption, then take a few pictures while watching your favorite show on Netflix and post them on your Instagram feed with these Netflix watching captions.
- I love watching Netflix while eating brunch because I enjoy all the yolks.
- Biggest lie I tell myself: Just one more Netflix episode
- I woke up thinking Netflix was gone, but it was only a bad stream.
- My Bed, My Snacks, My Netflix And My Naps
- I don’t have a television. All I have is Netflix and Apple TV and Hulu.
- Fifty shades of Grace and Frankie
- Comin real, it’s the next episode…
- I’ve been watching Netflix while picking up my apartment because I love having a clean Kondo.
It is no secret that Netflix has become the fad of today. There is no longer a need to line up at the theater to watch a new movie. With just a click of a button, you can stream your favorite shows and movies from the comfort of your own home. Here is a list of Netflix quotes that shows the demand and popularity of this platform.
- I don’t watch a lot of T.V. I only watch things via Netflix, so I only watch the things that I’m choosing to watch. – Gaby Hoffmann
- Netflix, nachos, & naps – repeat
- It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs. – Reed Hastings
- I just got an iPhone, which is cool, but I don’t download movies, I don’t watch Hulu, I don’t have Netflix. I don’t do any of that. But I do geek out to music. – Miles Teller
- I’m breathing out of my mouth and thinking things I have only seen on Netflix in the foreign-movie section. – Tara Brown
- I’ll be honest: I don’t even really know what ‘Netflix and chill’ means.
- The idea of a streaming service, like Netflix for music, I’m not totally against. It’s just we won’t put all of our music on it until there are enough subscribers for it to make sense. – Patrick Carney
- We need Netflix. We in the independent sector more than anybody need Netflix, because they care about what we do. – Harvey Weinstein
- Netflix and Chinchilla
- I guess I can’t live without Netflix because I would have nothing to do. All I do is sit home and watch movies. – Sara Paxton
- Netflix is something I watch. – Famke Janssen
- Our brand at Netflix is really focused on movies and TV shows. – Reed Hastings
- Netflix is so insecure sometimes. Yes I’m still here.
- The problem with binge-watching on Netflix is that you lose three days of your life. – Harland Williams
- Being on Netflix lets us be experimental. We can do crazy things.
- Netflix is amazing ’cause they trust the creator to do their job, and they trust us to do our job. They’re really smart and just let us do our thing and deliver a great job. – Laura Prepon
- For me, personally, I watch pretty much everything on Netflix, and I watch all the episodes in a row, when I can. – Laura Prepon
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.