If you’re a fan of Rachel Platten, we’ve got some good news: There are plenty of incredible lines from her songs that would make for perfect Instagram captions. Whether you want something funny or serious, aspirational or sarcastic, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve compiled some of our favorite lyrics from Rachel Platten’s songs for you to use as Instagram captions. So if you’re looking for a little help coming up with an idea or want to share something special with someone else, these are sure to do the trick!
Rachel Platten Lyrics Captions
- It’s a better place since you came along
- I might only have once match, but I can make an explosion
- If your wings are broken, borrow mine ’til yours can open, too
- There’s so much I don’t know about you and I’m dying to
- I’m on the wave and I won’t waste it
- We’re perfectly unstable
- I just need a light at the end of the tunnel
- I wanna roam from city to city
- I’m a fighter, and I don’t take no for an answer.
- It used to break my heart that I didn’t get to start in varsity soccer!
- Even if we’re breaking down, we can find a way to break through
- Even if we can’t find Heaven, I’ll walk through Hell with you
- Love, you’re not alone, ’cause I’m gonna stand by you
Rachel Platten Instagram Captions
- Hands, put your empty hands in mine
- And scars, show me all the scars you hide
- And hey, if your wings are broken
- Please take mine so yours can open too
- ‘Cause I’m gonna stand by you
- Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
- And hurt, I know you’re hurting, but so am I
- And love, if your wings are broken
- Borrow mine so yours can open too
- If the DJ keeps on finding hits, we could keep this going for days
Rachel Platten Quotes
- I didn’t grow up with musical influences in my family.
- And I don’t really care if nobody else believes. ‘Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me
- I can beatbox. Well, sort of. I have one beat that I can do, but people get fooled.
- When I got on stage, I felt this bolt of electricity hit me, and it was this shock of, ‘This is exactly what I’m supposed to do with my life.’
- I used to visit London when I was younger with my family. I feel very close to the city.
- I used to imagine working as a White House staffer some day, so it was pretty amazing to be there… realizing another dream.
- The adventurer in me would love to visit Patagonia, Chile.
- I feel like I have some stuff that matches ‘Fight Song,’ not in necessarily the message exactly but in the emotion and honesty.
- Vocally, I have learned to find my strength, and my voice has developed a lot since ‘Be Here.’ I learned to sing with all of my body.
- I learned that I truly am a fighter and that I cannot give up.
- No matter what, I still was gonna make music, even if it was on a small scale. Even if it was just for me.
- It didn’t scare me to be vulnerable because I think that’s when you get something great.
- I used to feel it was too late for me; I’d had my shot. You couldn’t make a pop star out of me.
- I wrote my first song when I was six or seven, a silly little song. But I used to write poems in high school – not songs.
- I feel crazy that me sticking with my dreams actually worked. It’s wild and incredible.
- I do a lot of visualisations and meditation and a lot of hippie stuff.
- I think my best friend is dry shampoo and dry texturizer spray.
- Wherever I go, people are so kind and so lovely and so warm and show their best self. So I feel very lucky.
- I’m so grateful that anyone has connected with my songs, let alone millions of people.
- I work extremely hard to stay positive and happy. But I get sad and anxious, too, just like everyone.
- I’m one of those people at the airport holding a pillow like a little kid.
- I wish I’d gone to music school or just started playing in bands sooner.
- Lyrics are very important to me. I like speaking to women and saying what I mean.
- I like to be supportive and a role model.
- I like structure, cool, hip songs, and fun, hooky music.
- Music truly heals, and I am so grateful to have learned that through Musicians on Call.
- There’s a joy I think people feel from… my performance.
- I want to continue to remain present and grateful each day that I get to be doing what I love. Making and performing music I believe in.