Hiking is an extremely popular activity among people who wish to get away from everything and experience nature as it should be.
We have compiled the best hiking captions for Instagram, so whether you want to accompany your hike with a caption or you’re just dreaming about a hike, these captions are sure to inspire.
Funny Hiking Captions
Are you searching for some hilarious captions for your funny hiking pictures? Here is a useful source for humorous hiking captions. Our collection of funny hiking captions for Instagram will make your hiking posts hilarious.
- I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map.
- This hike really peaked my interest
- Mountains aren’t just funny. They’re hill-areas
- I know I hike like a girl, try to keep up.
- If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a hiker
- These boots were made for hiking’
- Hiking hair, don’t care
- Netflix and chill? More like Trailmix and Hill
- They told me to ‘take a hike’. So I did.
- DEET is nature’s cologne
- There’s no such thing as ‘too much fresh air’
- Needed a change of altitude
- See those rocks? Don’t take ’em all for granite
- Speechless (and breathless!)
Short Hiking Captions
Hiking in nature is a great experience for everyone. A hike can bring a sense of relaxation. Getting out in nature is a refreshing break from daily routine, and it’s fun to discover new places.
Taking pictures is a popular activity for hikers like me. Having pictures is fun. Sometimes it’s hard to think of the perfect caption to describe your hiking photos.
In order to help you, I’ve put together the best short hiking captions for your Instagram posts.
- Step after step, mile after mile, day after day
- So many hikes so little time
- Hiked it, liked it
- Living my hiking life
- Wandering for the sake of it
- Amazing Travel Experiences
- High on life as I hike to higher places
- Taking things one step at a time
- Hiking is my happy place
- Living the hiking life
- Mother Nature’s my therapist
- Hiking. Exploring. Adventuring. Living.
- Another day another hike
- I hear nature calling me
- I was born with hiking in my heart
- Feeling great in the great outdoors
- Wild and free- exactly how life should be
- Life is better with a pair of hiking boots on your feet
- My mantra is: hike more worry less
- Hiking my own hike
Nature Hiking Captions
Hiking offers a great opportunity to disconnect from the internet, work, and your normal routines. However, once you get back into civilization and find your first WiFi signal you won’t be able to resist posting those amazing photos you clicked in the wild. But you need some great captions to go along with those photos.
Captioning a photo of nature hiking can sometimes be difficult. But, don’t worry! We’ve compiled a number of nature hiking captions you may find useful.
- Hiking is cheaper than therapy
- Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive
- Everything worthwhile is uphill
- You are not in the mountains, the mountains are in you
- Adventure awaits
- women with hiking clothes on in front of waterfall
- For the sake of your soul, venture out
- Let’s wander where the wifi is weak
- Go wild for awhile
- 2 women and a dog hiking down a mountain
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Take a hike and get lost
- This is my happy place
- All good things are wild and free
- The mountains are calling
- Never stop exploring
- two women hiking on a trail
- Too much fresh air is not a thing
- Not all who wander are lost
- When life gives you mountains, put on your boots and hike
- Sky above, earth below and peace within
- Mountains are my happy place
- Hike more, worry less
- woman standing on top of a large canyon hike
- Take a hike
- The best views come after the hardest climb
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see
Couple Hiking Captions
The best way to relax and rejuvenate after a long day is to take your loved one hiking. It’s the perfect opportunity to take beautiful photos with your SO and post them to Instagram with these hiking captions for couples.
- We like to wander where the WiFi is weak.
- Don’t ever leave me.
- Meet ya at the top.
- Instead of Netflix and chill, we watch sunsets on a hill.
- We climbed and took pics.
- After this, we’re making hot cocoa.
- I believe in the magic of watching a sunset with a loved one.
- There’s no one I’d rather walk the trails with than you.
- Cheesin’ in flannel.
- Be-leaf me, you are awesome.
- Together is my favorite place to be.
- Our great adventure.
- We felt outdoorsy and snapped a selfie.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- I know there’s nature all around, but I can’t keep my eyes off of you.
- I’d climb a mountain with you.
- It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.
- On a tree-mendous hike with you.
- On top of the world with this one.
- Nothing is better than this moment with you.
- May the forest be with us.
- Hike yeah.
Nature hikes are perhaps the most healthful activity one can engage in, as they rejuvenate the soul, challenge the body, and allow the mind to relax.
Here are some inspirational hiking quotes to encourage you to explore the great outdoors. Take a stroll through the woods, climb a mountain, or wander along the coast for an afternoon.
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” — Erol Ozan
- “I am happy out here. Messy hair, dirty feet & wild water on my skin. Out here with the wild things; this is where I belong.” — Brooke Hampton
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S. Eliot
- “The world reveals itself to those who travel on foot” – Werner Herzog
- “I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than trees.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “We don’t stop hiking because we grow old. We grow old because we stop hiking.” – Finis Mitchell
- Man walking in front of red conical mountain with hiking quotes for Instagram that reads not all who wander are lost
- “You need special shoes for hiking – and a bit of a special soul as well.” – Terry Guillemets
- “Not all who wander are lost” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value.” – G.M. Trevelyan