When you’re in a swimming suit with your partner, it’s just a whole other level of fun. The way the water rolls over your bodies and makes you feel so alive? It’s the most exhilarating feeling in the world.
And if you need captions to share these captured moments on Instagram, here is a list of unique swimming captions made just for you.
Short Swimming Captions
It’s summertime, and that means it’s time to get out of the house and into the pool!
Whether you’re looking for a good workout or just a way to hang with friends, there’s no better place than a pool to soak up some rays and enjoy yourself.
Take plenty of photos while you’re swimming — and use these short captions to share them on Instagram.
- Cooling off with my dude!
- Keep calm and swim on.
- In the water, your only enemy is the clock.
- Eat my bubbles.
- If you have a lane, you have a chance.
- Put all your excuses aside, and remember this, you are capable of doing it.
- Penguins have so much fun time in the water, they don’t even want to fly!
- Life is better in flip flops.
- Swimming is my therapy.
- Always be yourself.
- Just push back the pain to find the glory.
- A splashing good time!
- I can’t control how everyone else swims but if all goes well I know there are no limits.
- I think I’ve found my happy place
- Join the young mermaid beer party.
- Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your method.
- A pool, a heatwave, and some kids.
- Real athletes swim – the rest play games.
- Pool moment with pops.
- Eat my turbulence.
- Want seconds? Follow me!
- Building a tradition one stroke at a time.
- Hey mom, can you carry me!
- Find me wherever the pool floats are.
- Do not look out the right or left side until you will achieve the mainstream.
Funny Swimming Captions
What better way to cool off on a hot summer day than with a swim?
And what better way to make your swimming experience even more fun than with some funny captions?
- The ocean is calling and I must answer.
- “Don’t ever miss a chance to be sun-kissed.”
- Every teen pool party has a story
- My favourite part of the day is playing in the pool.
- Swimming is normal for me. I’m relaxed. I’m comfortable, and I know my surrounding It’s my home.
- Mermaid comes from the sea.
- Think less, swim more.
- Sundays are made to be spent by the pool.
- B.E.A.C.H (Best Escape Anyone Could Have)
- “Find me wherever the pool floats are.”
- “You can’t swim with us.”
- Stay salty.
- I need vitamin Sea.
- Just dive in.
- You are mermazing!
- Too cool for school, but def not the pool.
- Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops.
- Mermaid off-duty.
- Be a mermaid and make waves.
- Bubbles like a cool ball.
- Great vibes on the tides.
- “Happy as a clam.”
- Seek to sea more.
- Beach please!
- I don’t come from the sea, but I live in the water.
- Every teen pool party has a story.
- We all are certified aquaholics. Meet you at the pool!
- Your swim begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Sorry, no summer under the water.
- Rivers take my troubles downstream.
- Resting Beach face,
- “So much water, such little time”
- The land of endless summer.
- Just keep swimming.
- How do you get a beach body? Go to the beach!
- Life is better when you’re chilling in a skirt.
- Drink like a pirate. Dance like a mermaid.
- Swimming is my salvation.
Night Swimming Captions
There’s something about swimming at night that makes it feel like you’re in a different world. Whether you’re swimming under the moon and stars, or just in your own backyard, you can’t help but feel like you’re in another dimension—a dimension where everything is calm, quiet, and peaceful. So don’t you want to share your moments and experiences with your mates? so we have listed the best night captions for your Instagram
- Water. Like a blanket. Dark. Intoxicating. Cold.
- Quitters don’t swim, swimmers don’t quit.
- Beat the heat with summer cocktails.
- It doesn’t matter the age. gender, race – water treats you the same.
- Swimmers rule the pool.
Swimming Quotes For Instagram
If you’re an Instagrammer who loves to swim, then you know that nothing beats a good swimming quote.
And if you’re a swimmer who loves to Instagram? Well, you know how important it is to get your caption right.
So we’ve collected some of our favourite swimming quotes for Instagram, to help get your next post up and running in no time!
- “I have seafoam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.” – Le Testament d’Orphée
- “Most men will not swim before they are able to.” – Herman Hesse
- “When I dip, you dip, we dip!” — Freak Nasty, “Da Dip”
- They never said it would be easy, they said it would be worth it.
- “Time is a pool to swim and dream and create in.”
- “The water doesn’t know how old you are.” – Dara Torres
- “I love the feeling of being in the water, I could swim all day long.”
- “The best sunrises are over swimming pools.”
- “BRB: Quitting everything so that we can be mermaids.”
- Today’s got the pet potential to be the best Father’s Day ever.
- The man who is swimming against the stream knows its strength of it.
- “Put all your excuses to a side, and remember this, you are capable to do it.”
- “Has anyone seen my mermaid tail?”
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and have a pool party.”
- “When you walk in the mountains or swim in the sea, again, you set yourself free.” – Jay Woodman
- “We’ll figure this out, I promise. I won’t let you sink.” – Kiera Cass
- “Swimming is my passion, chlorine is my fashion.”
- “Life is better when you’re swimming.” – Unknown
- “Being happy outside the pool means fast swimming in the pool.” – Eric Shanteau
- “A pool party can’t solve everything, but it’s a good start.”
- “All my troubles wash away in the water.”
- “Your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark.” – Bob Dylan
- “Always be yourself. Unless you can be a mermaid, then be a mermaid.”
- The pool is calling and I must go.
- “Seventy-five percent of the world is water. Can you swim?” – Anonymous
- “This life is like a swimming pool, you dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.”
- “You’re only one dip away from a good mood!”
- Swimming is cheaper than therapy.
- There are a million fish in the sea, but I’m a mermaid.
- No matter how slow you go, you’re lapping everyone who stays in bed.
- “We swim not to escape life, but so that life doesn’t escape us.”
- “Let’s savor the softness of the summer till it fades away.”
- “I am the shore and the ocean, awaiting myself on both sides.” – Dejan Stojanovic
- “When life gets you down, do you know what you have got to do – Just keep swimming.”
- Is anyone looking for someone to test out their pool? I’m available.
- “The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “If you didn’t splash, did a pool day even happen?”
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
- “I could swim all day long if there were more hours to spare.”
- “Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your method.”
- “I go to the ocean to say goodbye.” – Charlotte Eriksson
- “My favorite part of the day is playing in the pool.”
- “Swimming is simply moving meditation.” – Cesar Nikko Caharian
- “The key to success―keep swimming.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Those who live by the sea can hardly form a single thought of which the sea would not be part.” – Hermann Broch
- “Those splash spots were there before I got here.”
- “Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.” – Amit Ray
- “Anyone looking for someone to test out their pool? I’m available.”
- “Don’t get tied down. Have a pool party.”
- “The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.”
- “Dad, you’ll always be my favorite person to go on a walk with too.”
- “Don’t worry – I’ve been splashing since the 90s.”
- Some of the best memories are made in swimsuits.
- “Life is like swimming, sometimes the wall will hit you, sometimes you make the right turn.”
- “For some love is in the air, for others, it’s in the water.
- “I ache to swim again. Walking’s for mammals.” – Shaun Hick
- “Swim at your own risk, lifeguard on a beer break.”
- “Some fish love to swim upstream. Some people love to overcome challenges.”
- You’re only one swim away from a good mood.
Like this post? Pin for later!