It is so much fun to walk along the beach with the waves running into your feet, make a splash on the water and laugh until your cheeks ache along with your loved ones. Beaches can be a great place to make wonderful memories by having a weekend trip. You cannot stop yourself from taking selfies and posting them on your Insta feed.
Here is a collection of the best waves captions and quotes that you can choose for your pictures on the waves.
Best Waves Captions
It is an incredibly soothing experience to watch and listen to the waves at the beach. Ocean waves are irresistible whether you love to swim, surf or simply relax on the sand.
There is a lot of photo opportunities when you are amidst the waves. We have curated a list of the best waves captions that go well with all the pictures of beach and waves you want to post on Instagram.
- Beach days are the best kind of days.
- Seaside where I belong.
- Summer should get a speeding ticket
- There’s no place like home – except for the beach
- 99 problems but a beach ain’t one!
- Summer should get a speeding ticket
- Good times and tan lines
- She-crab: one in dire need of a beach day.
- Live by the sea, love by the moon
- Happiness comes in waves.
- Some girls are just born with the beach in their souls.
- The only BS I need is Beach & Sandals!
- The smell of ocean water is enough to calm my soul.
- Letting my worries wash out with the tide
- You and me, as far as the eye can sea
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild and free.
- Sunshine state of mind
- Oh, baby I love your wave, everyday
- Saltwater cures all wounds.
Lovely Waves Captions
It’s hard to beat the power and inspiration of waves. A stunning sunset amidst the dancing waves never fails to amaze.
Take a picture of yourself along a wavy coast and use these lovely wave captions on Instagram to show your love for waves.
- The waves of the sea help me get back to me
- Life is better in flip flops
- Call me, beep me, if you wanna beach me!
- Keep Palm and Carry On
- An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease
- Just you, me, and the sea
- I need six months vacation here, twice a year
- I’ve never been more shore
- Life is simple. Just add water.
- Find me where the waves are.
- I’m a better person when I’m tan
- The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination, and brings eternal joy to the soul.
- Don’t forget to see the day.
- Truth: Waves wipe away worries.
- Beach days are the best days
- Sandy toes, sun-kissed nose
- If you want to heal, find water and stars.
- Tropical state of mind
Take a moment to read these quotes if you are hoping to better understand the wave. There’s nothing quite like being on the ocean shoreline as the waves crash along the shore.
These waves quotes will inspire you to feel connected with the ocean.
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.”Jill Davis
- “Waves are the practice of water. To speak of waves apart from water, or water apart from waves is a delusion.”Suzuki Roshi
- “A wave isn’t like a skate ramp or mountain; everything’s moving around, and you have to know how to move along with it. That’s easier with a slow wave.”Kelly Slater
- “The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea.”Vladimir Nabokov
- “Waves are the voices of tides. Tides are life.”Tamora Pierce
- “You’re not a wave; you’re a part of the ocean.”Mitch Albom
- “Life is a wave, which in no two consecutive moments of its existence is composed of the same particles.”John Tyndall
- “Life’s a wave; catch it.”Unknown Author
- “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.”Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “Home is where the waves are.”Unknown Author
- “There is no new wave, only the sea.”Claude Chabrol
- “Feelings are much like waves: we can’t stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf.”Jonatan Mårtensson
- “For a surfer, it’s never-ending. There’s always some wave you want to surf.”Kelly Slater
- “Sometimes, you just have to go with the waves.”Unknown Author
- “Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.”Unknown Author
- “It’s a wonderful metaphor, catching a wave, for how you can look at other challenges in your life.”Jeff Bridges
- “Just take your time – wave comes. Let the other guys go, catch another one.”Duke Kahanamoku
- “I’m surfing the giant life wave.”William Shatner