Travis Scott’s lyrics are the perfect way to make your Instagram captions stand out. His words are powerful and describe every feeling you’ve ever had, so they’re not just for rappers — you can use them to describe your life too!
His songs are full of emotion and meaning, so if you’re looking for a little extra inspiration for your next Instagram caption, his lyrics are the way to go.
If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite Travis Scott songs that would make great Instagram captions.
Travis Scott Lyrics Captions
- Her mindset will raise your children, not her body and good looks. So choose wisely.
- When you come to my show, it’s like a no-holds-barred, underground Royal Rumble.
- In my whole career, all I wanted was acceptance from Kid Cudi. I don’t care about nothing else! This dude saved my life.
- Just to drown out all these thoughts, I tried all kind of things.
- School kills artists.
- I just been in the top of the trees. Working on some Ill sh*t for all the rambunctious ragers to let go to!
- They hatin’, they stankin’, they waitin’ Don’t be mistaken, we dyin’, they stayin’.
- I feel like God put me here to help out with people’s souls, man.
- If it makes you happy, it doesn’t have to make sense to others.
- Covered with angels that’s watching my soul.
- Drank so long, for a year I didn’t cough.
Best Travis Scott Instagram Captions
- I’m a magician, like David Blaine. I could never fall.
- Been about you since I saw you.
- I don’t write; I just go in the booth.
- Keep on loving in the face of hate.
- She thought it was the ocean, it’s just the pool.
- Think it’s important we use the opportunity’s giving to us to help those who got that same passion to go hard in life.
- Don’t stand too close, my diamonds gonna bite
- I design music; I don’t produce it.
- I’m attached to the beat. The best words. I love Music.
- I don’t need a stage to perform. We just need something to stand on.
- How do I block you in real life?
- There’s a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly.
- Flood my Rollie, told my girl: ‘Let’s go snorkelin’!
Travis Scott Song Lyrics Captions
- You grow up in a small community, there’s no outlet like New York or L.A.
- Her vibe is pretty.
- If you fall for the games then you’re the one playing.
- God watch over us. Keep us strong and lifted.
- Never leave your people behind. It’s never love, no matter what you try.
- You’ve gotta really touch people to move them to buy your records.
- If It makes you happy, it doesn’t have to make sense to others.
- Don’t need no vacation, I need a replacement.
- They tryna say that all my problems is improbable. They keep itching at my spirit, I’m diabolical.
- My grandad, he has his doctorate in psychology.
- If she bad, she gets a pass into the tour.
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Who put this together? I’m the glue.
- We always forgive but don’t forget easily. Cut my phone off so they can never reach me.
Travis Scott Instagram Captions
- Got the keys into my city, now she know the rides.
- You say You love, Don’t you lie.
- This the time of the year I feel alone.
- I get those goosebumps every time, I need the Heimlich.
- Everybody just has different steps in their life that they take to do what they should.
- Yeah, my side girl got a 5S with the screen cracked.
- Don’t do it tomorrow. Do it now. There might not be tomorrow.
- All I got is myself.
- I’m an artist. I produce, I direct, and all of that goes into the music.
- You can’t buy swag. You can’t buy a vision and you can’t buy aesthetic.
- She said, ‘Where we goin’?’ I said, ‘The moon
- I feel like everything needs to be stylized; that’s always been my mindset.
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
- For this life, I cannot change.
Travis Scott Song Captions
- I can make your Mondays even better like the weekend.
- When I was three years old, my dad bought me my first drum set.
- When the day gets better, the night gets brighter.
- I’m La Flame at all times. That, at times, can be bad, at times can be good.
- Wish, you were here.
- Hit the club for the cougars. I never got down with the morals of Martin Luther.
- If I take you to my past you will be traumatized.
- Need ya love, not a need it is a must.
- Cudi should be a top tier artist… I think he fathered a lot of the style of music. He’s a good influence and a good help.
- I’m just here for good times, man. I want people to have the best time ever, especially if they’re around me.
- I was a smart kid. I went to a private school in middle school and got kicked out.
- I’m big on diversity. My music is very diverse; I don’t want it to ever be type casted.
- I consider myself an artist, which is, like, the most played term, but I believe it.
- Icy love, icy like a hockey puck.
- Make money not friends.
- Are you sure you want to party with the demons?
- Words mean nothing without action.
- Don’t let that time go wasted.
- Thank God for the day.