Many people are inspired by the outdoors. Hiking fanatics, and even nature lovers, often love to just capture the beauty of the outdoors in a well-chosen quote or Instagram caption. So, we have compiled a comprehensive list of Outdoor Captions and Quotes for Instagram just for you!
Nature captions are a dream come true for those who love to travel. They give us a peek into some of the most beautiful, amazing places on earth without any of the hassle.
The captions listed below will provide you with some wonderful nature captions that can spice up your Instagram posts.
- Time spent on trees is never wasted time.
- Fashion is temporary, but nature never goes out of style
- Beautiful things don’t ask for attention
- Another day, another grand adventure
- Let me branch out a little
- Getting back to my roots
- I’ll always root for you
- Mother Nature doesn’t set out to be beautiful. She just is.
- Always down to take the scenic route.
- Trailblazin’ through the weekend
- The difference between “hill” and “hell” isn’t a fine line
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Never too busy with friends & Nature.
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
- Aim for the moon; if you miss, you may hit a star.
- On Earth, there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.
- A heaping slice of perfection, please
- Go to the place you feel alive.
- It’s all downhill from here!
- Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
- The mountains are calling, and I must go.
- Every flower is a soul blossoming in Nature.
- It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.
- Think outside – no box required
- Just moosin’ around
- “If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- Nature called – I said “I’m omw”
- Nature is the closest place to Heaven on Earth
- Hiking hair, don’t care.
- No better way to reset
- Finally home
Nature Photography Captions
Nature is the perfect subject matter for a photograph. We have compiled a list of nature photography captions for nature lovers who love taking pictures of nature with their cameras.
- “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” — William Shakespeare
- “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” — Isaac Newton
- “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment.” – Ansel Adams
- “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” — Zeno
- “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” — Maxime Lagacé
- “Colors are the smiles of nature.”— Leigh Hunt
- “Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things.” — Lao Tzu
- Man standing at base of tall trees with a captions for nature photography on top
- “Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.” — Katrina Mayer
- “The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.” — Claude Monet
- “Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.”
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” – Marc Riboud
Beautiful Scenery Captions
If you post photos featuring awesome scenery, you’ll want to use one of these captions. Show off the beauty of our planet and don’t be shy to do so. Here are some beautiful scenery captions for your Instagram that will spice up your spectacular pictures.
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
- OK Mother Nature, I see you flexing.
- The higher you climb, the better the view.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart— Confucius
- Not every paradise is tropical.
- You can never see too many sunset pics.
- This view just makes me want to dance around in circles.
- On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.
- Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second— Mattie Stepanek
- Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard. -Standing Bear
- The earth has its music for those who will listen— George Santayana
- Not complaining about this view.
- With a view like this, I’m never leaving.
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- You had to be there.
- Nature is the art of God.
- Sometimes, all you need is a change in scenery.
- There is a pleasure in the pathless woods.
- Oh baby baby it’s a wild world— Cat Stevens, Wild World
- Never too busy for friends & nature.
- Wouldn’t want to experience this with anyone else.
- Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them— John Ruskin
- The mountains are calling and I must go.
- Stop every now and then. Just stop and enjoy. Take a deep breath. Relax and take in the abundance of life.