Death Valley is one of the most incredible places on earth. With its extreme temperatures (the hottest recorded temperature actually occurred there), its vast salt flats, and its expansive sand dunes, it’s a truly otherworldly experience — one that you’ll want to take pictures of and share with your friends and family.
If you’re looking for the perfect caption or quote for your Instagram pic in Death Valley, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites. Everyone will find something here to enjoy, from the harrowing to the hilarious.
Short Death Valley Captions
Death Valley is a place of extremes. It has the hottest temperature ever recorded in the world, and it has the lowest point in North America.
It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in California and the American West.
If you are here and want some caption inspo for your Death Valley pictures, you find want you need.
- The harsh beauty of Death Valley
- Life in the extreme at Death Valley
- Surviving and thriving in the desert at Death Valley
- Breathtaking views at Death Valley
- Exploring the vast landscape of Death Valley
- Adventure awaits at Death Valley
- Embracing the raw and rugged at Death Valley
- The heat is on at Death Valley
- The haunting beauty of Death Valley
- Experience the unique and extraordinary at Death Valley
- I took a trip to Death Valley–and lived to tell the tale!
- “National parks exist, and our planet is better for it.”
- “Wishing upon a star.”
- “Stars don’t disappear. They keep blazing even when the night is over.”
- The hottest place on earth…literally!
- “I just need a little space.”
- “Some places leave you speechless. This was one of them.”
- “Today, I had a s’more for breakfast and I think that’s a beautiful thing.”
- “Tonight was out of this world.”
- “Death Valley: the place that makes you rethink every life choice you’ve ever made.”
- “Part of me thinks we’re not on planet Earth anymore…”
- “I’m not dying, I’m just visiting Death Valley.”
- “I could spend hours taking pictures of these #views.”
- “Catch me under the stars.”
- “If I had a penny for every time I gasped at a view, I’d be rich.”
- A little desert never hurt nobody.
- “This is the hottest place on earth—and I’m going to make it my home.”
- Took a walk on the wild side…and survived!
- “Once in a while, give up your Wi-Fi and grab your backpack.”
- I found death…and it was great
- “Baby, you’re a star.”
- “The second star to the right, and straight on till morning.”
- “I’m over the moon for you.”
- “Sending this selfie to NASA, because we’re a couple of stars.”
- This is the moment I realized how small I really am.
Funny Death Valley Captions
Death Valley is a huge place that covers almost 5,000 square miles, which means there is plenty of amazing scenery for you to photograph and share with your friends on social media. Take a look at this collection of funny captions for Death Valley and make your IG posts interesting.
- This is where the wild things are
- I love the color of this sand
- “I love people who also get excited about stars.”
- “Chasing sunsets and running away from bugs.”
- Downtown Death Valley
- “I took another picture with a cactus. I couldn’t help myself.”
- “Never stop looking up.”
- It don’t get better than this
- “Death by dehydration = the only way to go out at Death Valley.”
- “It’s so hot here that we fry eggs on the sidewalk.”
- “Cuddle, stargaze, and chill.”
- This is where I go to think
- “Long live the planet and the magic it makes.”
- The heat of the day, the cool of the night. The harshest climate has yielded the most beautiful views.
- “Glad I took this time to recharge.”
- “Let’s hunker down in nature for a while.”
Death Valley Quotes For Instagram
Death Valley has been calling you. The California National Park, with its arid landscape and shifting sand dunes, is a beautiful place to hike and camp. It’s also a great place to take photos. If you’re planning a trip to Death Valley, don’t forget your camera — and these quotes for Instagram!
- Death Valley is a great place to lay down, stare up at the sky and imagine all the things you want to do with your life.
- “Travelling, you realize that differences are lost: each city takes to resembling all cities, places exchange their form, order, distances, a shapeless dust cloud invades the continents.”—Italo Calvino
- “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.”—Mary Anne Radmacher
- Human knowledge hasn’t been complete enough to understand the afterlife if it hasn’t been through the valley of death. – Toba Beta
- On ‘Death Valley,’ I fought this werewolf, and he was picking me up and slamming me down. They put padding down in the garbage so he could really slam me down. They’re flying around and I’m doing these jumping flying triangles pulling the guy down. It’s just fun. -Caity Lotz
- “You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.”—Yogi Berra
- We hear tears loudly on this side of Heaven. What we don’t take time to contemplate are the even louder cheers on the other side of death’s valley. – Zig Ziglar
- To all my soap fans out there, my horror fanatics, comedy lovers, I will tell you this: ‘Death Valley’ is an action-packed drama, comedic, horror TV series that has a non-stop adventure in each episode. It’s like a huge pot of Texas gumbo. If you like all four of those genres, then you’ll love this show. – Texas Battle
- Half a league, half a league, Half a league onward, All in the valley of Death Rode the six hundred. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Death Valley is really wide-open – it’s bigger than Rhode Island – and it’s less a part of California than an ungoverned territory, so there’s lots of weird cops-and-robbers stuff going on. -Gus Van Sant
- Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Keep reading for some stunning quotes about nature that will make your Instagram followers want to hang on every word!
- It’s no secret that Death Valley is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”—Marcel Proust
- It’s easy to feel small and insignificant when you’re surrounded by such geological wonders.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bi… in the valley. – Joel Rosenberg
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The sun always rises on a new day, there’s no place like Death Valley to see it happen.
- One of the greatest gifts we can give people in the hope that their death is nothing to fear – you know, not that it has no fear in it, but the promise of scripture is that God will lead us through the valley of the shadow of death. -Max Lucado.