The first step for a beautiful journey with your soulmate starts with engagement. Getting engaged is one of the special moments of a person’s life. Want to announce your engagement news on IG? Well, we have curated some of the best captions for your special day. These engagement captions express exactly how it feels when you get engaged. Use these captions to make your special pictures more special.
Engagement Captions For Her
Ladies, we have the best captions for your Engagement Pictures. Go with these amazing engagement captions and see the likes and comments rolling on your post.
- Falling in love all over again
- Forever and always by my side
- My happily ever after
- Our love story just got even better
- Saying yes to forever
- Feeling blessed to spend forever with you
- Our love just got official
- Locked in love
- The next chapter begins
- Engaged to my best friend
- I’ve only been planning this since the day we met.
- She said yes!
- Pinch me, and I’ll hurt you! The wedding date is coming soon.
- The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.
- The best answer I’ve ever heard.
- New last name coming soon!
- Bling, bling, I put a ring on it.
- Keep calm and just say “I do.
- Even the happiest, sappiest, most romantic fairytale endings seem lackluster compared to this moment.
- I always knew you were my soulmate.
- Can’t wait to grow old together.
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
- He put a ring on it.
- She took the threads of my life for a loop, which meant I had to ask her to tie the knot.
- Diamonds are forever.
- Traveling from Miss to Mrs.
- Now taking applications for the wedding party!
- Pinch me, and I’ll hurt you! The wedding date is coming soon.
- It’s all about that, yes. Mission accomplished!
- It’s about time, but the wait sure has been fun.
- I’ve said the word hundreds of times. Until now, though, the marriage never had such a beautiful ring to it.
- I’ve worn the ring for five minutes, and I already have the wedding planner on speed dial. Just saying.
- Finally, I have an excuse to change my last name.
- Time and all eternity seem so short when you find your one and only.
- Look ma, my hand is heavier!
Engagement Captions For Sister
If you have your sister’s engagement and you want to show affection for your sister on her special day, then you are at the right place. We have curated the best engagement captions for your sister to roll up your Instagram.
- You are a sister, my best friend, and now, a bride-to-be.
- My forever friend found her forever.
- May this brand-new adventure bring lots of happy memories and fun times.
- My sister just got a new role: fiancée!
- You’re going to be the most beautiful bride.
- You’re my person. You’ll always be my person.
- Just remember to always love your fiancé/fiancée, but not as much as you love your sister. I’m number one.
- Does this mean I’m a MOH now?
- My sister said, ‘yes,’ and I said, ‘when’s the party?
- There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you.
- Wow, all of those Disney movies we watched as kids were right. Happily ever after really does exist!
- Hey sis, engaged sure does have a ring to it.
- You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever. I can’t wait to celebrate your big day.
- And so your new adventure begins. Just don’t forget to get me a souvenir.
- I’m not crying. You’re crying.
- Congrats to my favorite person!
- Time to pop the champagne.
- My favorite human being is getting married.
- I’m adding a new title of MOH to my resume starting today.
- There is no better friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you. I can’t wait to see you get married.
- Your fiancé/fiancée is super lucky because you’re the greatest BFF anyone could ever ask for.
- Congrats to me on gaining a future brother/sister. Also, congrats to my sister on getting engaged.
- Hey sis, of all the moments we’ve celebrated and shared, this one tops the list.
- My sis is about to change her mind.
Engagement Captions For Friends
You and your friends are the best. You’ve been there for each other through thick and thin, and you’re never going to let anyone come between you. You’re all a bunch of troublemakers, but you know how to have fun together! Whether it’s a birthday or just another day of the week, take some time to celebrate your friendship with these Engagement Captions For Friends!
- I am very surprised to hear about your Engagement, Congratulations on your new Life. Remember me in your prayers.
- Who cares about your engagement? I can’t wait to go shopping for your wedding gown with you as your bridesmaid. Congratulations.
- O friend, I wish you a happy engagement ceremony. I hope your partner knows how much you drank last night and not leave you with a glass of wine rather than the engagement ring.
- Marriage is like a public toilet, those waiting outside are desperate to get in and those inside are desperate to come out. But you shouldn’t be fearful!
- May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!
- We wish you, everlasting love. May you be a blessing to each other. Hold on to the love that binds you!
- You were the first of our friends to start dating, but the last to get engaged. It’s not that you’re a late bloomer, you just waited for the perfect man.
- My dear friend, take my cordial wishes for your engagement, I’m not here to attend or hug you for this event but I’m very eager to meet you as soon as possible.
- May the Lord guide you in all your plans. As you humbly submit to His commands. To bless and guide you along the way. Cheers on your engagement day!
- The bachelor brigade has lost one of their own. Congratulations to you buddy, but we are mourning the loss of a fallen soldier.
- Friend, I am with you as you say goodbye to your freedom. You have all my sympathy, but don’t expect to be near you as you take your frequent calls from your fiancé. Have a glorious engagement.
- I heard you are getting engaged, buddy. Congratulations on your engagement. I really wish your fiancé gets all wet with champagne when you uncork the bottle for a cheer.
- You’re such a lovely couple. We rejoice with you as you celebrate your engagement. May you be blessed in your journey as you take your love to a higher level. Best Wishes!
- On your engagement, I am celebrating here by giving away all the empty bottles we drank together. From now on, it’s you and your fiancé after all. Have a happy engagement dear friend.
- I’m truly happy that you’ve found the perfect girl and gotten engaged. She better know how lucky she is to have snagged a great man like you.
- The engagement ring you have on your finger is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on finding a man/woman with such an eye for style.
- Engagement party, bachelor party, wedding party, anniversary party, kid’s birthday party… wow, your engagement seems to mark the beginning of endless partying. I can’t wait, congratulations.
- May your special union bring forth joy and blessing in your home. That you may be rooted, grounded and grow in love. Enjoy your sweet engagement!
- Cupid took too long to get you both to slip engagement rings on each others’ fingers. Better late than never, I guess. Congratulations.
- What a catch you made for your life! Do call me in on your expenditure days. Have a happy engagement.
- On your engagement, I am celebrating here by giving away all the empty bottles we drank together. From now on, it’s you and your fiancée after all. Have a happy engagement dear friend.
- Oh, my friend! You were waiting for this day which is today, I am with you don’t worry, Congratulations to You.
- There have been a lot of emotions from seeing my best friend get engaged. On one hand, I am happy that you found someone that fits you so well.
Like this post? Pin for later!
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.