The Griffith Observatory is more than just a place to gaze at the stars. This is a great place to take your family for an afternoon outing, and it’s a tourist attraction with a lot of history as well.
Here are a few captions and quotes inspired by the Griffith Observatory and its history. Whether you’re planning a trip there or just want some new captions for your Instagram photos, we’ve got you covered.
Cute Griffith Observatory Captions
The Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles is the perfect place to take a selfie or just to watch the sunset.
With its impressive views of Los Angeles and an ever-changing schedule of exhibits, it’s the perfect spot to bring your family, friends, or even just yourself. Here are some cute Griffith Observatory captions for social media that you can copy-paste into your pictures of Griffith Observatory.
- Soaking in the views at Griffith Observatory.
- Feeling small under the stars at this iconic LA landmark.
- Exploring the cosmos at Griffith Observatory.
- Los Angeles’ own slice of heaven.
- Taking in the beauty of the city from above.
- Griffith Observatory, the perfect spot for stargazing and cityscapes.
- Feeling inspired by the wonders of the universe at this iconic observatory.
- A must-see for any trip to LA.
- Losing myself in the vastness of space at Griffith Observatory.
- Feeling grateful for the opportunity to explore the cosmos at this iconic spot.
- Taking this summer to new heights
- City of stars, are you shining just for me?
- You’re looking at the one and only Griffith Observatory.
- Climb above the city and see what awaits you at the top.
- Don’t be surprised if I never come down
- Hike to the top of the peak and enjoy a beautiful sunset.
- I love people who also get excited about stars
- A view of a view you can’t get anywhere else
- All of a sudden my problems seem to look smaller from up here
- Up here, nothing else matters, except the stars
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground
- Life isn’t perfect, but this view is.
- How do you say ‘I love you’ to the sky?
- It’s easy to feel small when you’re surrounded by something as big as the universe.
- Who’s afraid of heights? Not us! This place is crazy high up there.
- The sky’s got more stars than Hollywood
- My favorite place to be is beneath the stars
- If the view doesn’t take your breath away, the altitude will!
- If you need me, I’ll be busy enjoying these views
- Let’s go see the stars
- Look out, world! We’re on top of the world here at Griffith Observatory.
- The view from Griffith Observatory is incredible. I never get tired of it.
- Don’t be afraid to look up and stare at the sky tonight.
- The best place to see the city of stars
- The sun is shining, the skies are blue, and we’re feeling amazing up here at Griffith Observatory.
- The moon, the stars, the sky, the city lights—there’s so much to take in from up here. Love being in Griffith Observatory
- Looking for some star-gazing inspiration?
- I like moments that will become stories for another day.
Short Griffith Observatory Captions
You know you’re going to take a picture of the Griffith Observatory at your favorite historical location, but you just don’t know how to make it stand out. These are some fun and creative short graffiti observatory captions for you!
- The universe just opened up in front of us.
- City of stars
- Feeling astronomical.
- Everywhere you look is a stunning sight.
- I don’t know what’s out there, but I can’t wait to find out.
- Under the stars
- Smell ya later, LA!
- I’m seeing stars!
- Feeling like we’re on Mars.
- I’m on top of the world!
- It’s all downhill from here
- Stargazing has never been easier!
- We’re seeing stars.
- Look at all that space!!!!
- Eyes on the skies!
- There’s no place like home, but this is pretty close.
- Getting lost in the cosmos.
- The sky’s the limit
- Looking for a way out of this world.
- Catch me under the stars
- Wishing upon a star
- This place is out of this world!
- Find me at Griffith Park
- Never stop looking up
- Gateway to the cosmos
- Stars never looked so good
- Cuddle, stargaze, and chill
- Chilling at Griffith Observatory
- Is that the moon?
- When in LA
- Remember to look up
- Best view I’ve ever experienced.
Funny Griffith Observatory Captions
This is a collection that has all you need to make your Griffith trip pictures humorous. Our list of funny Griffith observatory captions not just has captions for Griffith, you can find captions to use for all major tourist attractions in Los Angeles.
- I’m over the moon for you
- I just need a little space
- Sa-turn down for what?
- I’ve not seen this star-sign before.
- Baby, you’re a star
- I just came to say ‘high’
- High everyone!
- It was a star-studded evening
- Tonight was out of this world
- Taking life to new heights
Griffith Observatory Quotes
If you’re looking to share your love of Griffith Observatory with all your friends on social media, then you’ve come to the right place, my friend. We’ve compiled a list of the best Griffith Observatory quotes, so you can get as many likes as possible. You can certainly get more creative, but these are a great way to start!
- “Stars don’t disappear. They keep blazing even when the night is over.” – Kygo, ‘Stargazing’
- “There’s as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- “For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
- “The second star to the right, and straight on till morning.” – Peter Pan
- “When it’s dark, look for stars.” – Oscar Wilde
- “If you want to change yourself, you have to change your point of view.” – Nina Hrusa
- “I love views that make me realize most of my problems aren’t that big of a deal.” – Anthony Gucciardi
- “Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.” – Ed Sheeran, ‘Thinking Out Loud’
- “Not just beautiful, though – the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami, ‘Kafka On The Shore’.
- “The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Life is truly made of small moments like this” – Above and Beyond
- “There’s the Hollywood sign; there’s Griffith Observatory; there’s the great, amazing Los Angeles Basin. It’s 465 square miles of insanity and the best food on the planet.” – Robert Crais
- “Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.” – Coldplay, ‘Yellow’.