If you’re on vacation or living in Cambodia, the right caption makes a big difference to your Instagram post – like the ones you’re about to read.
No need for stress when it comes to writing a caption yourself. You can copy and paste these captions into your Instagram post and get the whole thing done quickly!
Take a look at the captions below and pick out the one that best fits your picture.
Table of Contents
Shorts Cambodia Captions
The best thing about Cambodia is its culture and scenery, which will both provide you plenty of Instagram-worthy shots.
If you’re not interested in using captions and quotes from books or movies, here are some other ideas for captions for your Instagram pictures in Cambodia.
- Taking in the beauty of Cambodia’s ancient temples.
- Feeling awestruck by the grandeur of Angkor Wat.
- Exploring the rich culture and history of this beautiful country.
- Sipping on some delicious Cambodian coffee and taking in the views.
- Feeling alive in the land of smiles.
- Immersing myself in the vibrant culture and traditions of Cambodia.
- Discovering the beauty and mystery of the ancient Khmer empire.
- Feeling grateful for the opportunity to experience the magic of Cambodia.
- Soaking in the stunning views of the Cambodian countryside.
- Feeling inspired by the resilience and strength of the Cambodian people.
- A view from above: The Mekong River and a Cambodian sunset.
- When you work hard, good things happen.
- Of all the places I’ve been to, this is still my favorite.
- What a place to make memories!
- Today I am trying something new
- Same same, but different.
- It’s going to be a great day! I can feel it.
- A little rain and a lot of exploring!
- To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice!
- Just relaxin’ after a long day of work and sorority responsibilities.
- Gracias, Cambodia, for being so beautiful.
- The people are so friendly, I wanted to give them my heart.
- I’m going to ride this bike with the wind blowing through my hair… in Cambodia.
- Whoa, that’s pretty high up there.
- The best part of traveling is getting to see the world and see how other people live. The second-best part is the Instagram! #nofilter #cambodia #wanderlustHello, gorgeous!
Funny Cambodia Captions
Are you in Cambodia and looking for captions and quotes for Instagram? Well, you’re in luck. We have what you need.
Explore the aesthetics of Angkor Wat with this list of funny Cambodia captions for Instagram.
- The Great Angkor Wat
- Admired a sunset quite like this?
- A little rain never hurt anyone.
- Fill your feed with the beauty of Angkor Wat!
- Angkor Wat: a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- The sight that will change the way you see the world
- The sunsets in Cambodia are the most beautiful I’ve ever seen.
Cute Cambodia Captions
Cambodia is a country with a Beautiful Atmosphere. One of the most memorable places on our Southeast Asia trip, we found it to be absolutely breathtaking.
With so many photo opportunities and so much history, there are definitely some good captions for this country. So, here’s a list of Cambodia Instagram captions that will be sure to make your friends desirous!
- The best way to travel: No plans, no worries, just go.
- All the places you’ve been, all the places you’re going to.
- I’m the best travel partner ever!
- I love this place
- I have to stop taking so many selfies on trips…
- The many faces of Cambodia
- The beautiful people of Cambodia
- Beautiful sunrise over the Mekong River
- It’s been a long day at the temples, but it’s worth it for the sunsets!
- We’re going to say it: pho is better in Vietnam, TBH. What do you think?
- The temple of Angkor Wat is a favourite spot to visit in Cambodia.
- It’s easy to get lost in the beauty of the Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia.
- Total peace while exploring the countryside on an elephant.
- Grand Palace, where I was king for a day.
- “Is it weird if I call this the most beautiful place on Earth? Maybe I’m just being a little biassed.”
- “I still can’t believe this is our backyard for the next few weeks!”
- I’m so lucky to have such amazing friends.
Cambodia is a country of opportunity. The land of stunning beauty, amazing history, and friendly faces. The best way to capture the spirit of this land on Instagram is with a quote that celebrates the best Cambodia has to offer in a succinct, memorable way.
Here are the top inspirational quotes about Cambodia that you can use on your next Instagram post!
- “Happiness is when you marry a girl for her eyes, and then notice in the marriage that she has no nose.” – Cambodian Proverb
- “Behind every successful man there is a woman, and behind her there are two more women.” – Cambodian Proverb
- “If you want the full tour, I recommend staying at least a week.” – Danny McBride
- “I was expecting to see more monkeys with guns.” – John McCain
- “Just remember: If it smells like fish, don’t eat it.” – Hillary Clinton
- “And then it ended, and I was like, ‘That’s it? It’s over?'” – Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- “Jeez, these kids are smart. Maybe we should make this mandatory for Americans.” – Marco Rubio
- Cambodia’s capital city, Phnom Penh, is known as “The City of Falling Angels.”
- “The only real treasure is memory.” -Steven Seagal
- “When I visited Cambodia, I saw how much the people there love peace and want to live happily. So I decided to quit my job as a mercenary and spend my time volunteering at a Cambodian school instead.” -Angelina Jolie
- “The Angkor Wat Temple is one of the most impressive structures I’ve ever seen! If you’re going to be in Cambodia, you absolutely must visit it!” -Steve Jobs
- “I was able to remember every detail of my visit to the Angkor Wat Temple because it was so hauntingly beautiful.” -Ellen DeGeneres
- “If you are going to Cambodia, don’t.” -Jack Handy
- “Do not go to Cambodia. It’s a very bad place. They will take your money and you will have a bad time.” -George Takei
- “I have been to Cambodia and all I got was this stupid T-shirt.” -Stephen Colbert
- “Cambodia is a country which is in need of help and support, but it is not the kind of place that people would want to visit or want their friends or relatives to visit.” -Kem Ley
- “Cambodia is best viewed from 20,000 feet on the way home.” -Robert Downey Jr.
- “I’m basically a tourist who’s never left the airport.” – Ariana Grande
- “Is it weird to go to Cambodia and then come back home?” – James Franco
- “There are few greater sorrows in life than to recall happiness in times of misery.” – Stendhal
- It’s not that Cambodia is so great—it’s just that other countries are so awful. -Aristotle Onassis
- It is impossible to feel passion and exaltation for humanity without also feeling like the world’s biggest fraud for being born in the West. -Susan Sontag
- The secret of happiness is being content with what you have and being grateful for what you don’t have. -Socrates.