One of the most beautiful things in nature is the rain. Capturing the beautiful raindrops on the camera is something that I have always loved. Do you also like to click pictures of the rain? Of course, you do.
Now get the perfect words to accompany these pictures and share them on your favourite social media platform. These rain captions and quotes can make your pictures amazing. Take a look and you will find out for yourself.
Short Rain Captions
Here are some of the best short captions and quotes for rain pictures. Find out the best one that will make your picture stand out.
- Life is a rollercoaster. But it’s my favorite ride.
- Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.
- I’m not a fan of the rain, but it sure makes for some beautiful photos.
- Rainy days are the perfect excuse to curl up with a good book and a warm cup of tea.
- Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.
- I may not like the rain, but it does have a way of washing away all the stress and worries of the day.
- Rainy days are for movie marathons and hot cocoa.
- Rain, rain, don’t go away. I need you to water my plants and clear the air.
- I may not enjoy getting wet, but I do love the peaceful sound of rain on the roof.
- Rainy days may be gloomy, but they’re the perfect opportunity to snuggle up and stay in bed all day.
- A rainy day is a special gift for readers.
- Keep calm and love rainy days.
- I love the smell of rain.
- I love rainy days.
- Oh how I love rainy days and the happy way I feel inside.
- The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
- I like people who smile when it’s raining.
- I didn’t invent the rainy day, man I just own the best umbrella.
- I love falling asleep to the sound of rain.
- Cuddle weather.
- Rainy days. Good books and a cup of hot coffee.
- Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday.
- I love rainy days with a blanket and a cup of tea and a book.
- Rainy days are perfect days to cuddle and watch movies.
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
- Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.
Heavy Rain Captions
Got pictures of heavy rain and want to caption them? Worry not. Just take a look at this collection and you will find the perfect one for your picture.
- For the people whose minds are in the past, even a heavy rain cannot bring them to the present time!
- When you are caught in the heavy rains of anger, open the umbrella of mind, take refuge under the roof of reason!
- It is a heavy downpour of rain which drenches the soil to fullness; likewise only a profuse shower of love can overcome hatred
- He then departed, to make himself still more interesting, in the midst of a heavy rain.
- I’d rather be on the ground than underTo feel the heavy rain and the thunder
- A bench in the street can be a good writer because all kinds of material comes onto it like a heavy rain!
- I’d had my share of rain. My mother’s illness … had weighed on me, but the years before had been heavy, too. I was only twenty eight.
Cute Rain Captions
Your rain pictures will look a lot better when you use these cute rain captions with them. Give it a try and see for yourself.
- Around us, life bursts with miracles, a glass of water, a ray of sunshine, a leaf, a caterpillar, a flower, laughter, raindrops.
- Dancing in the rain.
- When life gives you rainy days, wear cute boots and jump in the puddles.
- Happy rainy day.
- Those who say only sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.
- Let it be gray today. So tomorrow the sky can turn back to blue. Just let it rain today
- When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles.
- You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.
- Let the drops of rain feel every part of your body
- I walk down the lane with a happy refrain. Just singin’, singin’ in the rain.
- We are not sad because of the rain, rather the rain is sad because that is how we personify it.
Love the feeling of observing raindrops? Got pictures of it? Now share it on Facebook and Instagram with these raindrop captions and quotes.
- I see pictures all the time. I could stay for hours and watch a raindrop.
- Every raindrop that falls is accompanied by an angel, for even a raindrop is a manifestation of being.
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
- The single raindrop never feels responsible for the flood.
- The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.
- I want your sun to reach my raindrops, so your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud.
- Fall in love so madly that every leaf whispers words of love to your lover. Every raindrop explodes with only one word as it hits the Earth.
- Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
- Your actions are like a raindrop; it falls into the pond making ripples and then it’s over.
- Every human being is a raindrop. And when enough of the raindrops become clear and coherent they then become the power of the storm.
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
- Tears are the body’s raindrops of emotion.
- When the raindrop touches the ocean, can it tell a story.
Monsoon is one of the most interesting seasons. If you have pictures to post about this season, make sure to use the right captions too. Here are some of the perfect monsoon captions that will make your pictures a lot more interesting.
- I don’t like rain but if you pull me out and make me dance with you then I will always wait for the season Monsoon
- Let us set wet in the rain and get drenched in love
- I want to get wet with you in the rain
- Rain has come so that memory too
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book
- I always miss you and always want your hand in my hands
- But it’s all about learning to dance in the rain
- Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet
- If people were seasons, she’d be a monsoon. After every downpour, the garden laughed like her, wild and free
- When the monsoon comes it reminds of every moment we cherished together
- It’s about learning how to love in rain
- Rain is not drops of water, it’s the love of sky to the earth
- Let the drops kiss you
- The falling drops of rain has something to tell us
- Rain clouds come floating in, not to muddy my days ahead, but to make me calm, happy and hopeful
- Love is walking in rain together
- It’s raining in my city but this time the petrichor didn’t bring your fragrance along
- This monsoon reminds me of you
Got nice pictures of you with your umbrella? Now get nice captions to post these pictures on Instagram and Facebook. Take a look at these umbrella captions and quotes and find the best one for you.
- Now that it’s raining more than ever, know that we’ll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella.
- Nothing can rain on my parade today
- What did one raindrop say to the other? Two’s company, three’s a cloud.
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure.
- Sunday morning, rain is falling.” — Maroon 5, “Sunday Morning
- Rain, rain, please don’t go away. I like splashing around in your puddles.
- Will you judge me or love me if I tell you that my umbrella has rubber duckies printed on the inside of it?”
- Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain.
- I don’t think you’re ever too old to have a matching raincoat and umbrella.
- When life gives you rain, put on a cute rain jacket and matching boots.