Yoga is a wonderful exercise for both the body and the mind; it brings calm and mindfulness to those who do it. While it is great to practice yoga, it is also a good idea to share pictures of yoga poses with your followers on social media.
There’s a yoga Instagram caption for everyone. Here is a list of killer captions that will make your yoga pictures Instagram-worthy.
Funny Yoga Captions
If you’re on Instagram, chances are you practice yoga. And if you do, you probably want to share your yoga journey with others for motivation and guidance.
However, there’s something missing from most of these captions…funnyness! That’s why I’ve written a comprehensive list of funny yoga captions for Instagram — because we’re out to fill the void.
- When in doubt, yoga it out.
- Yoga instructor just emailed to say class is moved and thanks for our flexibility.
- If you fall. I’ll be there. – Love, Mat.
- Namascray: The crazy in me honors, sees, and loves the crazy in you.
- You are one yoga class away from a good mood.
- Be the person your yoga mat thinks you are.
- Rolling with my OMies.
- How To Get a Yoga Body: Have a Body, Do Yoga.
- Sorry for what I said before I yoga-ed.
- I’ve got 99 problems but I’m going to yoga to ignore them for an hour.
- Yoga? Humour? Hmmmm… I think it’s a stretch!”
- My yoga mat is a magic carpet. When I’m on it I discover places I never knew existed.
- Me to my students every day: Close your eyes. If you can still see me, it could be a sign that your eyes are still open.
- Any yoga I do is “Hot Yoga.” Just sayin’.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can do yoga and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Mondays, nothing a bit of yoga can’t fix.
- If you think I’m funny now, you should see me when I miss Yoga.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by yoga.
- I’ve got 99 problems and I’m gonna go to yoga and solve about 53 of them.
- I really regret going to a Yoga class today… said no one ever.
Short Yoga Captions
With the popularity of social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, more people than ever are sharing their love of yoga with the rest of the world. What started out as a hobby for some has turned into a career for others.
Taking classes and practicing regularly is one way to see improvement in your practice, but what does it mean for your social media accounts? More often than not, most yoga practitioners want to share photos of themselves in the “asana” position, which is the actual posture you’re trying to master. Because of this trend, we’ve put together this list of quotes that you can use as captions so your audience feels inspired after looking at your pictures!
- A mind free from all disturbances is Yoga
- Healthier body and calmer mind are what yoga can give you.
- Wish to stay healthy and happy then yoga is the mantra to it.
- Yoga is the most beautiful way to live your life.
- Paths are many, Truth is ONE!
- One asana a day can actually keep the doctor away
- In this tough world, yoga is the key to success.
- It’s strange that just by breathing, you can get better health.
- Stay calm and do yoga.
- Take a Tree Pose in your life.
- Never underestimate the power of asanas and yoga.
- Yoga can help you disconnect with the wrong and connect with the good.
- If you can bend your body right, health is not far away.
- Connect with yourself first before connecting with anyone else.
- Pain and Happiness are the coverings over reality
- Yoga and meditation are difficult if you think them to be.
- Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.
- Yoga is meant for all but not everyone embraces it.
- Everyday yoga is a generous dose for good health.
- Yoga is the best way to attain everything you desire.
Yoga Class Captions
If you teach yoga, or are a yogi yourself, you know Instagram is an essential part of any yoga teachers life. Even if you’re not a teacher, Instagram can be a great way to build your yoga community, promote your business, or just have fun.
Have you noticed the trend of posting pictures of yoga classes you’ve taken on Instagram? Lots of people are doing it. If you’re looking for a fun new way to market your yoga business, try adding captions to your photos and changing things up from the usual inspirational quotes.
- How To Get a Yoga Body: Have a body, do yoga.
- It’s not about being good at something. …
- I practice yoga because punching people is frowned upon.
- Alignment: Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- We are all perfectly imperfect
- Inhale the future, exhale the past”
- Letting go is the hardest asana.
- Never underestimate a person with a yoga mat.
- Yoga class helps me calm down from the agonizing stress of trying to get to yoga class on time.
- When in doubt go to yoga
- The pose begins when you want to leave it.
- Inhale the future, exhale the past.
- Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.
- A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. …
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, even you.
- Yoga first then all of the things.
- The only thing getting lit tonight is my Palo Santo.
- Please grant me the coffee to change the things I can and the yoga to accept the things I cannot.
- I’ve got 99 problems, but I go to yoga to forget them all.
- And then the homegirl jumped back to High Plank!
- Don’t be afraid to be open-minded. Your brain is not going to fall out.
Like this post? Pin For Later!