If you’re lucky enough to be on Cape Cod, then you’re really lucky. But if you’re smart enough to come prepared with the perfect caption for your Instagram followers, then you’re REALLY lucky! We’ve put together a list of the top captions and quotes for Cape Cod, so all you have to do is pick your favorite and start posting away!
You can use these captions whether you’re in Wellfleet, Eastham, or Provincetown, or visiting the Cape Cod National Seashore
Short Cape Cod Captions
Excited about your trip to Cape Cod?
We hope you’ll use these captions regardless of whether you’re a seasoned Instagram pro or a newbie. From the stunning coastlines to the adorable small towns, this New England paradise is calling your name. So, here are some sweet short captions for your Insta that you can choose from.
- Salt water is good for the soul
- High tides and good vibes at the Cape.
- It’s a Cape thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- Once upon a time in Cape Cod
- I’m happiest when I’m floating at the Cape.
- Life’s a beach. Enjoy the Cape.
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- Cape Cod chillin’
- ‘Tis the season to go swimming.
- I lost my heart to the Cape
- Take me back to the Cape
- Cape Cod is for lovers
- Sandy toes and sun-kissed nose
- Ready to eat all the lobster
- Clamming on the Cape.
- Happier than a seagull with a French fry
- Cape Cod made me fall in love with lobster rolls.
- Living like a lazy lobster.Cape Cod and carry on
- Talk to the sand
- This sea makes my heart sing.
Funny Cape Cod Captions
Cape Cod is a gorgeous place to visit, from the sandy beaches to the scenic walking trails and quaint New England town.
Here are some cool and funny Cape Cod captions which you can choose for your social media.
- Always a Codder.
- Saltwater heals everything.
- Cape Cod and carry on.
- Cape me away.
- It’s always five o’ clock in the Cape.
- Life is better at the Cape
- Crazy days on the Cape.
- Happy as a clam.
- I love this place!
- Fishing for a good time.
- Sea you soon, Cape Cod.
- Stay salty at the Cape.
- Cod we stay here forever please!
- A place of peace and relaxation
- Cape me away
- When the sunset matches your vibe.
- No-fin compares to the Cape
- Me and Cape Cod were mermaid to be
- Sea-sing every moment in Cape Cod.
- When you’re here, you’re not just family—you’re family with a Cape Cod accent.
- Happier than a seagull with a French fry.
- The only thing better than a day on the beach is two days on the beach
- Happy as a clam
- The ocean can’t solve everything, but it’s a good start.
Cute Cape Cod Captions
Cape Cod, Massachusetts is a historical and beautiful vacation spot. It’s perfect for a day trip or something longer, and it’s got plenty of things to do.
Here are some cute Cape Cod captions you can use on Instagram.
- Cape Cod is calling me on my shell phone
- Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.
- Cape Cod is a great place to visit in the summer.
- In Cape Cod, we believe in surf AND turf
- We may be tiny, but we’re huge on smiles.
- I found paradise in Massachusetts
- The ocean is calling me on my shell phone.
- The best part of the cape is the seafood restaurants that are located there
- It’s a Cape thing, you wouldn’t understand
- I never met a sunset that I didn’t like.
- I’m going to Cape Cod on vacation this summer.
- Pulled out my yellow polka dot bikini for the best weekend of the year.
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
- Sea-sing every moment in Cape Cod
- I took this pic with the ocean to my back, and my heart on my sleeve.
- Life is a beach—and I’m just playing in the sand.
- I could stay here forever
- Life is just better when there’s a beach nearby
- I like Cape Cod Captions, but I love Cape Cod Captions in the summer
- Nothing soothes the soul like the sun and the sand.
- Who needs Netflix when you have Cape Cod?
- The Cape Cod National Seashore is a MUST.
- You can go sailing, fishing, hiking and so much more when you are at the cape
- Sorry for what I said when I wasn’t lying on a beach in Cape Cod
- Cape Cod is jawsome!
- Getting some vitamin sea in Cape Cod
- There are lots of cool activities on the Cape
- You can never have too much Cape Cod.
- The best seafood I’ve ever had is in Cape Cod.
Cape Cod Quotes
Cape Cod has long been a vacation spot for those seeking shallow waters and warm summer breezes. From the beaches of Chatham to the marshes of Barnstable, there’s a lot to take in while on the Cape.
Our list of quotes captures all that is great about Cape Cod, whether you plan to visit one of the many museums or simply enjoy a breathtaking sunset.
- “A little slower, sweetheart. Cape Cod is freezing over.”- Rick Riordan
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” —Tim Cahill
- “This is what it is like to have summer vacation: quiet mornings with coffee on the porch while everyone else is still asleep; long afternoons on the beach with friends; evenings eating lobster rolls and ice cream; midnight swims in the chilly ocean with someone you love; late nights staring up at a million stars.”
- “Life is too short for boring hair.” — Unknown
- “Heaven seems closer in a little house beside the Cape Cod waters.” – Beverly Baldwin Nightingale
- “Nobody’s gonna tell me how to wear my hair.” — The Maine
- “If you’re going to Cape Cod and somebody offers you a Cape Codder, say no.”
- “It’s not like a theme park. It’s not Disneyland. It is a place where people live and work and play and die.”
- “The Cape is an endless museum of natural history, and anyone who lives here may have an adventure any day.” — Henry Beston
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it’s always ourselves we find in the sea.” – E. E. Cummings
- “Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on a Cape Cod beach.” – Unknown
- “My soul will remain on the Cape long after I am gone.” – Crystal Stirton Keyes
- “To travel is to live.” —Hans Christian Andersen
- “Cape Cod – it truly is heaven on Earth.” – Kate Scott
- “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Cousteau
- “I don’t know what I want…but I want it now!” – Veruca Salt
- “I work out on the beach when I’m in Cape Cod. I really like running on sand at low tide.”
- The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” —Rumi
- “A little slower, sweetheart. Cape Cod is freezing over.” – Rick Riordan
- “Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” – Michelle Held
- “Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on a Cape Cod beach.”- Unknown
- “Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison, ‘Into The Mystic’
- “There’s no place like home—unless you’re from Cape Cod, then there’s really no place like home.” – Dorothy Gale
- “The rising tide lifts all the boats.” – John F. Kennedy
- “You know you’re almost home when you see the bridge.” – Kristin Moore
- “The Cape is the best part of my entire year.” – Ashley A.
- “That’s why her hair’s so big. It’s full of secrets.” — Mean Girls.
- “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.” — Coco Chanel
- “The Cape is the first place I came to know what I had been missing my whole life.” — Matthew J. Barbour
- “Cape Cod is a thin peninsula where you can see the sea on both sides before breakfast.” — Henry Miller
- . “If I ever went to jail, I’d be like, ‘Yo, this is Cape Cod.'” 4. “You can’t write about Cape Cod without writing about the sunsets.”
- The air was salty and warm and so clear it felt as if there were not enough of it to breathe.”
- “There’s no place like home on Cape Cod.” — Anonymous
- “The sea was angry that day, my friends—like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli” – George Costanza
- The sun was just setting as I enjoyed walking along the Cape Cod shoreline.