If you live in Canada, chances are you’ve taken some fantastic photos that you’ve been saving to share on Instagram. Make sure to share them on social media with the appropriate captions. Please take the time to look through this collection.
Best Canada Captions
When you arrive in Canada, make sure to capture as many of the most memorable images as possible. We understand that the best Canada photos necessitate the best captions, which is why we’ve provided you with this information.
- Canada is always a good idea 🇨🇦
- Dock to the hand!
- Oh, Canada!
- On behalf of all Canadians, sorry for being so awesome all the time
- Canada: The world’s best-kept secret
- Home is where the maple leaf is
- Made in Canada
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can live in Canada. And that’s pretty much the same thing
- Canada is always a good idea
- Keep calm and…I’m Canadian. I’m always calm
Funny Canada Captions
Show off your sense of humor on Instagram with these amusing Canada captions. You can use them as-is or make changes to make them more suitable for the pictures. Just make sure to include the appropriate hashtags in your captions.
- Feeling a bit Superior today.
- There’s so much to CN do in Toronto.
- Don’t go chasing Niagara Falls.
- I’m on the Eh Team
- Isn’t it Trudeau?
- I Canada believe this place
- This place gives me an Eerie feeling.
- Having a part-eh
- Because I had nowhere else to go in Toronto.
- Why I Ottawa.
- Whistler while you work.
- Having a Fundy time!
- Aboat time
- I’m in Huron to get to the airport.
- Someone is talking badly about Canada, but I was having Nunavut!
- Canada is eh okay
- Yukon, see the Northern Lights from here!
- Jasper hands.
When it comes to posting on Instagram, you may find yourself struggling to find the right words, even on days when you want to say more than the bare minimum. We’ve included some fantastic Canada quotes that can be used as captions in your photographs for your convenience.
- Canada’s the best country in the world. -Justin Bieber
- Everything about Canada makes me proud to be Canadian. -Jason Priestley
- God has made Canada one of those nations which cannot be conquered and cannot be destroyed, except by itself. -Norman Angell
- For a small population, Canada has always had a very strong and vibrant style. -Coco Rocha
- I love Toronto. I love it. I love Toronto. I love Canada. I can’t wait to get back. Can’t wait to have some Timbits. -Aisha Tyler
- North of the 49th parallel we value equality; south of it, they treasure freedom. –Michael Adams
- Canada is the essence of not being. Not English, not American, it is the mathematics of not being. -Mike Myer
- I love Canada, always. -Melanie Fiona
- “My dream is for people around the world to look up and to see Canada like a little jewel sitting at the top of the continent.” – Tommy Douglas
- My dream is for people around the world to look up and to see Canada like a little jewel sitting at the top of the continent. -Tommy Douglas
- Canada is a great country, one of the hopes of the world. -Jack Layton
- Canada has two emblems – the beaver and the maple. -John W. Dawson
- I have a maple leaf tattoo over my heart, quite literally, and my two favorite things on Earth are being in Canada and making movies. -Jay Baruchel
- It is wonderful to feel the grandness of Canada in the raw. -Emily Carr
Here are a few puns to get you started on your Instagram game improvement journey. View this collection of Canada puns for a good laugh.
- This trip cost us dearly…but it was worth it.
- Canada is a-moosing
- Canada is hockey
- Nice to peak you
- Canada wins best in snow
- You’ve really peaked my interest
- There’s snow place like the mountains
- May the forest be with you.
- Hi Canada, it’s nice to meet you! 🇨🇦
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves
- Tundra bolt and lightning. Very, very frightening
- I’ll BC-ing you later
- You’re making a mountain out of a Molson
- It’s the moose wonderful time of the year
- I went to Labatt for you
- To sum it all up, this trip has been amazing.