When your mind is cluttered, stillness is the only thing that can clear it out and make you happy. The same may be said for your social media feed. It’s time to bring serenity to your feed if you’re sick of posting pointless things with strange captions. Add soothing zen captions to create a soul-calming feed.
These kinds of captions lead to a calm feed. These will assist your followers in entering a state of calm. As a result, assist them. Put zen captions on your photos. Continue scrolling to find out more.
Zen Captions for Instagram
Want to share your peaceful vibes with your followers on Instagram? Here are some of the best zen captions for Instagram pictures that you can use right now.
- Inhale peace, exhale negativity.
- Find your Zen and your peace will follow.
- Yoga is a journey to the center of the self.
- Be still and know that you are enough.
- The world is chaotic, but my Zen is constant.
- Inhale relaxation, exhale tension.
- Find your inner peace and the world will fall into harmony.
- Yoga is a dance between control and surrender.
- My Zen is my sanctuary in a chaotic world.
- Inhale love, exhale hate.
- Keep calm and live your life to the fullest. Start with a blank page and enjoy writing.
- Your mind is like a parachute; it only works if it’s open.
- A moment of gratitude, for everything that is. 🙏
- Relaxing with a good book is the only way to live.
- I think it’s time for some zen.
- Let’s take the time to relax.
- I just came to see how you’re doing.
- Now, breathe in. And out. * That’s better. * Ahhhhhhh. * You can do it! * Deep breaths.
- Why not take a moment to breathe deeply, relax and awaken your zen?
- This picture will make you feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere. #zen #relax #hypnotize
- A good change of perspective, every now and then. 🌅
Short Zen Captions
Sare your Zen moments with the world with these short Zen captions for Instagram. Use them as ideas for your post or copy them as they are.
- This is my zen moment.
- I’m so zen I don’t even know what this means.
- Leave your worries behind, relax and be zen.
- The power of the zen is within you. 📸
- You don’t need to be a monk to achieve zen. #zen #zenlike #zenlikeme
- Let the calmness take over.
- Be present. 🙏
- Channel your inner zen.
- You can not be a tree. But you can be a tree hugger.
- Let your worries flow away with the river. #zen #calm #relax #beach #sea
- A Midsummer’s 🌞 evening
- My house is a mess but my mind is clear.
- I’m a mess, but at least I’m a happy mess.
- Sometimes the only way to get things done is to not do anything else.
- The best way to have a good day is to have a good morning. 😍
- Good vibes are contagious. Spread some today. ❤️
Zen Quotes on Inspiration
- The practice of Zen is forgetting the self in the act of uniting with something.
- Each morning, we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
- Only when you can be extremely pliable and soft can you be extremely hard and strong
- Zen is not some kind of excitement, but concentration on our usual everyday routine.
- The feeling that any task is a nuisance will soon disappear if it is done in mindfulness.
- To think in terms of either pessimism or optimism oversimplifies the truth. The problem is to see reality as it is.
- When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you. 🙏
- Awareness is the greatest agent for change.
- Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.
- Throughout this life, you can never be certain of living long enough to take another breath.
Zen Quotes on Life
- Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. ― Dalai Lama
- The resistance to the unpleasant situation is the root of suffering.– Ram Dass
- All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness.– Eckhart Tolle
- To accept some idea of truth without experiencing it is like a painting of a cake on paper which you cannot eat.– Suzuki Roshi
- The noble-minded are calm and steady. Little people are forever fussing and fretting. Confucius
- Smile, breathe and go slowly. ― Thích Nhất Hạnh
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. ― Dalai Lama
- When thoughts arise, then do all things arise. When thoughts vanish, then do all things vanish.Huang Po
- Let go, or be dragged. Zen Proverb
Zen Quotes on Hope
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ― Thích Nhất Hạnh
- Have good trust in yourself … not in the One that you think you should be, but in the One that you are.– Maezumi Roshi
- Act without expectation. ― Lao Tzu
- The most important point is to accept yourself and stand on your two feet. ― Shunryu Suzuki
- When I feel like dancing, I dance. I don’t care if anyone else is dancing or if everyone else is laughing at me. I dance.– Rachel Danson
- What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. Confucius
- To seek is to suffer. To seek nothing is bliss.–Bodhidharma
- The real meditation is how you live your life.– Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Self-realization is effortless. What you are trying to find is what you already are. Ramesh Balsekar
- There is no mistake in nature.
- Love is the absence of judgment.― Dalai Lama
- And when they played they really played. And when they worked they really worked.– Seuss
- If you realize you have enough, you are truly rich.― Lao Tzu
- Wise men don’t judge – they seek to understand.–Wei Wu Wei
- One must be deeply aware of the impermanence of the world.– Dogen
- Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.- Alan Watts
- All that we are, is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.― Buddha
Like this post? Pin For Later!
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.