By uploading your sushi-eating moments to Instagram, you can increase the number of likes on your photos and gain more followers. If you are a sushi lover and you have captured your sushi-eating moments, you can share your photographs with others and gain more followers.
Check out the list of captions that we’ve put together for you.
Captions For Sushi Lovers
If you want to get your Instagram and Facebook followers’ attention, share these sushi captions with the photos. We have got the best captions for sushi lovers.
- Life happens, sushi helps
- Neither snow nor rain stays these hands from sushi
- We don’t skimp on shrimp
- Soy happy together
- Sushi, because it’s cheaper than therapy
- Roe, roe, roe your sushi boat
- There is an I in “sushi”, so get your own
- Sushi — the best food in the tunaverse
- Fish and rice are soy nice
- Does it look like we’re fishing for compliments?
- Paradise in each grain of rice
- Who needs gender roles when we have sushi rolls
- We’re jammin’ with salmon
- Chopsticks just slow me down
- Everything’s darkest before the prawn
- You had me at sushi
- Love and sushi are a lot alike. you can never have too much of either
- Sushi is my favorite art form
- Make every day sushi day
- She knew she needed sushi
Cute Sushi Captions
Look no further than this section for cute sushi captions to use on your Instagram photos.
- Shrimply the best.
- A party without sushi is just a meeting
- Can’t wait for you sushi.
- Oh say can sushi
- Let’s rock this roll.
- There’s no such thing as too much sushi
- There’s always room for more sushi
- Sushi makes miso happy
- We’re jammin’ with salmon.
- No such thing as too much tuna
- She knew she needed sushi.
- Come on in, the sushi is fine
- She believed she could, sushi did.
- Never enough nigiri.
- I love you sushi very much.
- Uni for all, and all for uni
- It’s never too early for sushi
- I like big rolls and I cannot lie.
- It’s not a date without sushi.
- Keep your friends close and your sushi closer
- Sake it to me.
- Rollin’ with my homies
- I followed my heart and it led me to sushi
- More sushi, please
- Rock & roll.
- Life’s too short to eat bad sushi
- We dance to a different tuna.
Short Sushi Captions
We’ve compiled a list of short captions of sushi for your enjoyment. Check out this list.
- Long-time no sea
- Sushi — the best food in the tunaverse.
- Sushi and wasabi — better together.
- Sushi and wasabi — better together
- Miso hungry
- A balanced diet is a sushi roll in each hand
- Shrimply the best
- This is how we roll
- Stuffed to the gills
- No such thing as too much tuna.
- Let the good times roll
- Sashimi Saturday.
- Paradise in each grain of rice.
- Sushi-addicts welcome.
- Wake up little sushi
- I wish for fish
- Never far from the sushi bar.
- More sushi, please.
- Rock & roll
- Rice to meet you
- We dance to a different tuna
Some of the most famous sushi quotes have been compiled for your incredible sushi photos. The complete collection of quotes can be found here.
- I’m not making art, I’m making sushi. -Masaharu Morimoto
- I love sushi. But after too much of it, it just starts to taste like a dead animal that hasn’t been cooked. -Amy Lee
- One of my favourite things to make is homemade sushi. I know how to make the rolls and it’s really fun to do. -Carly Rae Jepsen
- I have to say, sushi freaks me out more than almost anything. -Kate Beckinsale
- Kids are now eating things like edamame and sushi. I didn’t know what shiitake mushrooms were when I was 10 – most kids today do. -Emeril Lagasse
- Don’t dunk your nigiri in soy sauce. Don’t mix your wasabi in the soy sauce. If the rice is good, complement your sushi chef on the rice. -Anthony Bourdain
- They kept saying ‘It’s sushi-grade!’ And I’m like… ‘Put some soy sauce on this. Get me some rice. And cook it. And then get me out of here. -Jennifer Lawrence
- I was in a sushi bar and it dawned on me – how could I discriminate between a cow and a fish? -Carre Otis
- Sometimes sushi is just superb, and other times there’s nothing like a great big steak. It depends where your taste buds are at the time. -Francesca Annis
- Eating a tuna roll at a sushi restaurant should be considered no more environmentally benign than driving a Hummer or harpooning a manatee. -Daniel Pauly
- The fine art of preparing sushi is something that you watch and learn. -Nobu Matsuhisa
Like this post? Pin for later!