This is the place to be if you’re looking for vegan Instagram captions because we’ve put together an extensive list of excellent ones that will complement all of your upcoming Instagram posts!
Have a look at this.
Funny Vegan Captions
Funny Vegan Captions are all the rage these days. What’s not to love? A caption that makes you laugh is the best way to start your day, and it’s even better if it’s about something you’re passionate about.
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite Funny Vegan Captions for Instagram, so you can post awesome content that your friends will love.
- Kill bad vibes, not animals.
- Don’t hurt animals. It’s not cool.
- Vegan food is soul food in its truest form.
- I could never go vegan” said almost every vegan before going vegan.
- Junk food satisfies you for a minute. Healthy food satisfies you for life.
- Vegan – because I’m the change I wish to see in the world.
- My body is a temple, not a tomb.
- Peace, love, vegan.
- This is just the beginning!
- Friends, not food!
- Don’t do nothing just because you can’t do everything.
Cute Vegan Captions
Cute vegan captions are a great way to share your love of veganism with the world. Whether you’re looking for a caption for an Instagram photo or a caption for a meme, these cute vegan captions are sure to give you some ideas!
- Damn it feels good to be vegan.
- Vegetarian, no blood on my hands
- Hug a vegetarian
- Eat veggies, not buddies.
- Being vegan is in my roots.
- Vegan and loving it!
- Keep calm and vegan on
- Leave meat, change your life
- Love animals, eat plants
- Feed it, don’t eat it
- Live green and go green
- Animals love me–plants fear me
- I’m proud to be a vegetarian
- Vegetarian taste better
- You say treehugger like it’s a bad thing!
Vegan Quotes are so much more than just a collection of quotes about animals, the environment, and life. They’re a way for you to find inspiration and motivation in your day-to-day life. Listed below are the best vegan quotes you’ll ever read or hear!
- “Vegan: A person who has the crazy idea that animals shouldn’t suffer.”
- “I am grateful to realize that my desires do not entitle me to add to another’s suffering.” – Zoe Weil
- “The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different.” – Hippocrates
- “It’s not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are.”- Roy E. Disney
- “I can’t think of anything better in the world to be but a vegan.” – Alicia Silverstone
- “If you think that being vegan is difficult, imagine being a factory farmed animal.” – Davegan Raza
- “I don’t see why someone should lose their life just so you can have a snack.” – Russell Brand
- “It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal.” – Joaquin Phoenix
- “My body will not be a tomb for other creatures.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
- “If you think eating meat is just a personal choice, you are forgetting someone.”
- “Earth was created for all of us, not some of us.” – Anthony Douglas Williams
- “Life is too short to make others shorter.” – Chris Hannah (Propagandhi)
- “Behind every beautiful fur coat, there is a story. It is a bloody, barbaric story.” – Mary Tyler Moore
- “If you can live happily and healthily without harming animals then why wouldn’t you?”
- “Animals are my friends. And I don’t eat my friends.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “If you can’t stand watching it being produced, you shouldn’t be eating it.”
- “Every living creature has the right to live ethically.” – Dirk Verbeuren
- “Vegan- Because it’s a powerful steo we can take in making this world a more peaceful place.”
- “Saving one animal won’t change the world. But it’ll change the world for that one animal.”
- “Vegan is not about being perfect. It is about doing the least harm and the most good.”
- “No animal needs to die in order for me to live. And that makes me feel good.” – Howard Lynan
- “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” – Anatole France
- “We all love animals. Why do we call some ‘pets’ and others ‘dinner?’” – K.D. Lang
- “The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” – Charles Darwi
Like this post? Pin for later!