Waterfalls are nature’s most perfect work of art. They can be a photographer’s favorite subject due to their majesty and calming energy. If you’re looking to snap the perfect waterfall pic and want some help with your caption, you’ve come to the right place.
From the famous Niagara Falls to the lesser-known but equally beautiful Havasu Falls in Arizona, waterfalls are a sight that never cease to amaze.
Capture your trip to a waterfall with a photo and find your inspiration below!
Short Waterfall Captions
There are endless ways to express the beauty of nature on Instagram, and we’re here to help you find your short waterfall caption. Whether you’re looking for that interesting caption for a gorgeous waterfall trying to find some captions ideas about waterfalls, we have got you covered.
- Nature’s beauty at its finest.
- Finding peace in the sound of falling water.
- Let the waterfall wash away all your worries.
- Feeling rejuvenated by the power of nature.
- Escape the chaos and find tranquility at the waterfall.
- The beauty of the waterfall never fails to amaze me.
- Inhale the mist, exhale your stress.
- Embrace the power of the waterfall.
- Take a deep breath and let the waterfall soothe your soul.
- Feeling grateful for the gift of nature’s wonders.
- Waterfalls make me feel so alive!
- Just hanging out.
- Hanging on until the weekend.
- Chilling like a waterfall.
- It was a waterful day…
- It’s called nature. Do you like it?
- Let the water carry you
- Waterfalls are nature’s waterslide.
- I love you more than a waterfall in the summer time.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb
- The waterfall winks at every passerby.
- Water is the driving force of all nature.
- Just let go — and fall like a little waterfall.
- Where water is the boss and the land must obey.
- There is nothing more magical than a waterfall.
- Oh baby baby it’s a wild world.
- Adopt the pace of nature.
- Not every paradise is tropical.
- Advice from a waterfall: Make a splash!
- Tripping on skies, sipping on waterfalls.
- When water falls, it flies.
- Like a river, life doesn’t flow backward.
- Sometimes, all you need is a change in scenery.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall.
- The water tells none of its secrets.
- Every teardrop is a waterfall.
- For an instant, silence, noisier than a waterfall.
- Grace is the waterfall in the wild of my mind.
- Keep close to nature’s heart
Funny Waterfall Captions
We think waterfalls are the best gifts of nature. And if you’re looking for a breathtaking photo to post on Instagram, we can’t think of a better option than a waterfall! Not only do they make for great photos, but they’re also spread out all over the country, making it easy to find one near you.
Below are some of our funny waterfall captions for Instagram. We hope you enjoy them.
- Hello, nature, I’ve really mist you.
- Take a moment to stop, breathe, and enjoy the view.
- Just gushing with joy.
- Watery waiting for? Just jump in!
- I really mist you.
- This river is too mainstream.
- These waterfalls have me roaring with excitement.
- So this is what all the foss is about…
- This view is gorges!
- Let’s make some pour decisions!
- I really have to get my plumbing fixed.
- I have no current plans.
- I would caption this with a waterfall pun, but that’s too main-stream.
- It’s all downhill from here.
- I just heard a joke about a waterfall. It was a pour joke.
- I’ve never mist a chance to see a waterfall.
- I fell in love with the waterfall pretty rapid-ly.
- Enjoying nature’s shower.
Beautiful Waterfall Captions
You’ve taken a picture of the waterfall. Now you just need the perfect caption to go with it.
We have some collections for you.
Waterfalls are photogenic and majestic. So if you’re lucky enough to capture one on camera, post it with confidence!
Here are some beautiful waterfall captions to go with your Instagram waterfalls!
- Waterfalls are the most beautiful things to exist on Earth
- When life gives you waterfalls, make fun memories.
- Nature is pure perfection, especially when there is a waterfall involved!
- Sometimes we just need to go to a waterfall and think about life for a while.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Waterfall: your one stop shop for cooling off and relaxing.
- Who has time for therapy when you have a waterfall?
- Life may be busy, but that doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice inner peace. You can find both at a waterfall!
- Life is a waterfall, we’re one in the river, and one again after the fall.
- The water is always changing, and so are you
- Making memories chasing waterfalls.
- Sometimes all you need is a change in scenery.
- I found my paradise.
- New day, new waterfall.
- Water is the cure to everything.
- Endless waterfall adventures.
- Life is simple, just add water.
- Happiness comes in rushes.
- She’ll carry on through it all. She is a waterfall.
- This is my happy place.
- Nature never goes out of style.
- Always say yes to chasing waterfalls.
- Tell your dream to the waterfall.
- We start in different places, but in the end, we all met at the waterfall.
- I am like a waterfall, wild and free.
- Life is better with waterfalls.
- A beautiful distraction.
- Waterfall days are my favorite!
- Waterfall state of mind.
- Life is better by a waterfall.
- Dreams are made of trails and waterfalls.
- BRB, chasing waterfalls.
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
- Waterfalls are always a good idea.
- Live Streaming. Literally.
- Trippin on skies, sipping on waterfalls.
- Water your roots so your soul can blossom.
- Not complaining about this view.
- Happiness is sitting next to a waterfall.
- Falling down is a way of life, getting back up is living.
- Explore the wonderful.
Looking for Waterfall quotes for Instagram? You’ve come to the right place!
Having waterfalls in your travel photos is a great way to share them on Instagram, which we all know. Let’s face it, a great waterfall picture can only take you so far. If you really want to win at instagram you need a good caption.
Our list of waterfall quotes for Instagram will help you make your post go viral in no time.
- “There’s music in the water. Brooks babbling, fountains splashing. Weirs, waterfalls tumbling, gushing.” — Julie Andrews
- “The higher you climb, the better the view.” — Unknown
- “The waterfall is nature’s laughter.” — Unknown
- “Water is the most perfect traveller because when it travels it becomes the path itself.”
- “You cannot hear the waterfall if you stand next to it. I paint my jungles in the desert.”
- “I think love is the greatest force in the universe. It’s shapeless like water. It only takes the shape of things it becomes.” ― Guillermo del Toro
- “Remember, the trick to not getting swept over the waterfall is swimming upstream.”
- “When the moonlight and the waterfall come together, all other things fade from the scene.”
- “I used to believe that love was finding someone who would lead you through the deep water.”
- “Your love is like a waterfall, running wild and free.” ― Chris Tomlin
- “Once we have tasted far streams, touched the gold, found some limit beyond the waterfall, a season changes, and we come back changed but safe, quiet, grateful.” ― William Stafford
- “The fall of your hair is rushing through my head like elegant waterfalls repeatedly dancing down into an open riverbed.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “When you are outpouring your emotion, it is like me trying to climb up a waterfall. To get to you. But if you are calm and have faith in me, I can sail right over to you. On the still waters of your soul.” ― Kate McGahan
- I keep on falling in and out of love with you.
- “There’s no better place to find yourself than sitting by a waterfall and listening to its music.”
- “I love you like a river that understands that it must learn to flow differently over waterfalls and to rest in the shallows.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “She dares me to pour myself out like a living waterfall. She dares me to enter the soul that is more than my own; she extinguishes fear in mere seconds. She lets light come through.”
- “There is a waterfall in every dream. Cool and crystal clear, it falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul.” ― Virginia Alison
- “Someone caught the nature bug. And that someone would be me.” — Unknown
- “Under the waterfall, take your time, I don’t mind if we stay in the rain. These liquid skies will show the way.” ― The Anever
- “I’ve lost control, I paddle, but you’re too strong. But I gotta trust your flow, cause boy, I’m in your waterfall.” ― P!nk, Sia, Stargate
- “There’s hope at the bottom of the biggest waterfall.” — Patrick Ness
- “When I was walking in the mountains with the Japanese man and began to hear the water, he said, ‘What is the sound of the waterfall?’ ‘Silence,’ he finally told me.” — Jack Gilbert
- “I shift, an infinitesimal movement, towards him. It is like the leap from a waterfall. I do not know, until then, what I am going to do.” ― Madeline Miller
- Kiss me under a waterfall.
- “Look for yourself in the waterfall — still for just a moment before moving on again.”
- “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” — Unknown
- “I can see my rainbow calling me through the misty breeze of my waterfall.” — Jimi Hendrix
- “I keep my gratitude in my smile, a glistening waterfall in the sun.” — Sanober Khan
- “Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall. Follow the stream, have faith in its course. It will go on its own way, meandering here, trickling there. It will find the grooves, the cracks, the crevices. Just follow it. Never let it out of your sight. It will take you.” ― Sheng-yen
- “A very wise quote is a spectacular waterfall. When you see it, you feel its power.”
- Water-falling in love with this place.
- “Something’s going down like a waterfall, some strong feeling’s some old love.” ― C. Simon
- “While people are struggling unhappily in the cities against the cruel authorities, a waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in nature; there is happiness only if there is freedom.”
- “All anyone can hope for is just a tiny bit of love, like a drop in a cup if you can get it, or a waterfall, a flood, if you can get that too.” ― Edwidge Danticat.
Meet Biju Debnath, the founder and editor of Swag Captions. He started the blog in 2019 and continues to manage it to this day. With over 5 years of experience writing social media captions, he has been successful in making this blog the largest free Instagram Caption provider site in the industry.