Greece provides excellent photo opportunities, and even if you’re only traveling to Greece, you’ll be pleased to capture some beautiful images for your social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc.I have a list of the best Greece Instagram captions right here. Go take a look at this.
Always make a point of photographing everything that you see and experiencing when you arrive in Greece so that you can remember the experience! We have supplied the following captions to go with the best Greece photos.
- I followed my heart and it led me to Greece
- Never apologize for your bad puns about Greek gods
- Greece is always a good idea!
- Athena, where ya at?
- Greece, I already Arte -miss you
- I did not have to rush to join this Greece life!
- Greece is a good place to look at the moon,
- Do you hate bad puns? My apollo-gees
- Got Greece on my mind
- What Athens at the Parthenon, stays at the Parthenon
- What Athens in Greece, stays in Greece
When it comes to posting on Instagram, you may find yourself at a loss for words. We’ve included some great Greece quotes for you to use as captions in your photos.
- I want to see the Parthenon by moonlight– Daphne Du Maurier
- I want to have an ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ experience where I drop off the face of the planet and move to Greece.– Jennifer Hyman
- In many ways, we are all sons and daughters of ancient Greece.– Nia Vardalos
- We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.– Aristotle Onassis
- Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.– Nikos Kazantzakis
- Greece – The feeling of being lost in time and geography with months and years hazily sparkling ahead in a prospect of inconjecturable magic– Patrick Leigh Fermor
- There was never a genius without a tincture of madness– Aristotle
- If I’d been born in ancient Greece, I’d worship Zeus and Aphrodite– Richard Dawkins
- Happy is the man, I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.– Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek
- There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance– Socrates
- Greece is a good place to look at the moon, isn’t it– Kari Hesthamar
- Quotes by Greek Philosophers – There was never a genius without a tincture of madness – Aristotle
- For the wise, it is easy to go anywhere. Because the whole world is home for a good soul.– Democritus
- Greece Captions – We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds. – Aristotle Onassis
We’ve included some fantastic Athens quotes for your convenience, which you may use as captions in your images or videos if desired.
- “Athens, the eye of Greece, mother of arts and eloquence”– John Milton
- “A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest; Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem; and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art.”– Benjamin Disraeli
- “Let there be light! Said Liberty, And like the sunrise from the sea, Athens arose!”– Percy Bysshe Shelley
- “And thence from Athens turn away our eyes To seek new friends and stranger companies.”– William Shakespeare
- “Athens is like a sluggish horse, and I am the gadfly trying to sting it into life.”– Jostein Gaarder
- “Many of our ideas of democracy, so much of our literature and philosophy and science can be traced back to roots right here in Athens.”– Barack Obama
- “Such is beauty ever – neither here nor there, now nor then – neither in Rome nor in Athens, but wherever there is a soul to admire.”– Henry David Thoreau
When you hear the name of Santorini, you expect to see something interesting and photogenic. You are not disappointed. We came to cover up your captions, and now we’re right here with you!
- Living the sweet life in Santorini.
- Picture-perfect moments.
- Travel is an investment in yourself.
- Wanderlust. A desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart! – Confucius
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams! – Oprah Winfrey
- I’ve never met an island I didn’t like!
- Vacation mood: ON
- Collect moments, not things.
- Happiness is a choice we make. I chose Santorini.