Welcome the season of joy and fresh beginnings with the most awaited holiday of all: Easter. Whether you are visiting the church or spending a good time with your family, you will certainly have taken some great snaps for your Instagram and Facebook.
Go ahead and share these moments with the world. As for the captions, we’ve got you covered. This collection of Easter captions and quotes will not just inspire you, it will make your pictures get more likes and comments.
Cute Easter Captions
The Easter holiday is a special time for those who celebrate it. Many people choose to spend time with the family and have a picnic in the park, or have a meal at home with their loved ones. Regardless of how you decide to spend your time, make sure you have quality captions for your Instagram Easter pictures.
- Cute chick.
- We’re like two peeps in a pod.
- Feeling egg-stra!
- Hippy, Hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
- Hoppy Easter to all my favorite Peeps!
- Easter is about more than eggs and candy. It’s also about peace, love, and family.
- Easter hugs coming your way wishing you a really nice day!
- Never underestimate the power of chocolate
- Without you, I’d go off the Peep end.
- You’re one good egg.
- Bunny kisses, Easter wishes.
- Happy Easter! Happy Spring! Happy happy everything!
- I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me differently.
- Follow the bunny, he has the chocolate.
- Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- Let’s live hoppily ever after.
- All you need is love—and a chocolate bunny.
- Every bunny needs some bunny sometimes
- All you need is love — and a chocolate bunny.
- No bunny loves you like I do.
- Silly Rabbit, Easter is for Jesus.
- Some bunnies need some more chocolate.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Spring is a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.
- Bunny kisses and Easter wishes.
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
- Happy Easter to all my Peeps!
- Here comes Peter CottonTail.
- Hoppin’ into spring like…
- I believe in chocolate for breakfast.
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate.
- A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.
- I like all my eggs in chocolate form.
- There’s truly no bunny like you.
- I’ve got the Easter Bunny on speed dial.
- May your happy times multiply like rabbits.
- Always say yes to chocolate for breakfast.
- Ears to a great Easter.
Funny Easter Captions
When it comes to Easter, everyone wants to use some funny captions for Instagram and let the world know how much fun they are having. Some of us even want to share our special moments with friends and family. To help you out, here is a list of some of the best Easter captions for Instagram that you can use in your next post.
- Ears hoping you have a lovely Easter.
- I’ll celebrate anyone who can turn water into wine.
- I’m very good at hiding chocolate, too…in my stomach.
- Lent is over—pass me the candy!
- When life gives you lemons, throw it back and ask for chocolate.
- How old is too old to join an Easter egg hunt? Asking for a friend…
- All you need is love—okay, and a chocolate bunny doesn’t hurt.
- A balanced Easter meal is chocolate in both hands.
- Don’t worry, be hoppy.
- How do I like my eggs? Umm, in chocolate form.
- If you didn’t color eggs, the yolks on you.
- I do not carrot at all.
- Egg-hausted after all this egg hunting!
- Show me the bunny.
- My preferred style of eggs is chocolate.
- Me? Egg-cited? How can you tell?!
- When life hands you lemons…throw them back and ask for chocolate!
- Easter is my excuse to eat chocolate all day.
- Dyed eggs, full hearts, can’t lose.
- Chocolate eggs are the answer, no matter the question.
- Time to bunny hop our way to the dessert table.
- Literally putting all my eggs in one basket.
- (Cad)bury me in chocolate.
- Chocolate is the answer, who cares what the question is.
- Having a great hare day.
- Did you hear the one about the egg? It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
- Easter egg hunts: Proof your child can find things when they really want to.
- I’ve hidden all the Easter candy for the kids inside my stomach.
- I love Easter! When else can you bite someone’s head off and have it be chocolate?
Holidays are often an opportunity to stop and reflect on what’s most important in life. Whether you’re spending Easter with family or simply preparing for the day, here are some quotes that will help you feel inspired and uplifted.
- “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” —S.D. Gordon
- “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.”- William Shakespeare
- “Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life.” —Janine di Giovanni
- “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” —Pablo Neruda
- “The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day He created spring.” —Bernard Williams
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- “Spring adds new life and new joy to all that is.”- Jessica Harrelson
- “That is one good thing about this world, there are always sure to be more springs.”- L.M Montgomery
- “It’s when you crack open a chocolate Easter egg, that smiles emerge.” – Anthony T. Hicks
- “Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life”- S.D. Gordon
- “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” —Henri Matisse
- “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.” — William Shakespeare
- “Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all of your eggs in one basket.” –Evan Esar
- “Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance.”- Reba McEntire
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” — Lao Tzu
- “I must have flowers, always and always.”- Claude Monet
- “The earth laughs in flowers.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” —Rainer Maria Rilke
- “The Easter egg symbolizes our ability to break out of the hardened, protective shell we’ve surrounded ourselves with.”- Siobhan Shaw
- “Let everything you do be done in love.”- 1 Corinthians 16:14
Like this post? Pin For Later!