Pohela Boishakh is the New Year Day for the Bengali community. It is an auspicious festival which also serves as the beginning of the financial year for Bengali people who are into business.
Here are some wonderful quotes and captions for you to wish “Subho Noboborsho” to your loved ones. Take a look.
Bengali New Year Captions
- Wishing you a wonderful Pohela Boishakh.
- Notun Bochor, Notun Vabe, Notun Saje, Notun Kaje, Notun Anonde, Notun Valobasay, Notun Somvobonay, Chuye Jak Tomer Hridoy. “Shuvo Noboborsho
- Banish your worries and write off your mistakes. Redeem the coupons of blessings to make life worth living.
- Greet the Naba Barsha with hope, excitement, eagerness and anticipation. Wishing you a year full of joy, contentment, peace and opulence.
- May this Poila Baisakh bring you happiness, prosperity and good fortune! Subha Nabobarsho!
- There are some important lessons to be learned from the past so whether you win or lose, it is the learning of the lesson that matters at the end of each year
- No matter if every sunset steals one day from our life, but every sunrise gives us one another day to hope! I hope new hopes will always be a part of your life. Happy new year
- Eseche notun bochor,, Sobai k janai sukhobor.. Sobar mona anondo, Tobe kano mukh bundo.. Jore jore bola dorker,, HAPPY NEW YEAR
- May your new year be blessed, with peace, love, and joy. Sending you my heartfelt wishes, with joy that never ends. Wishing you a very 2021 New Year
- Let this Naba Barsha lead you to a sweet year, both emotionally and economically.
- May the Poila Baisakh turn out to be a prosperous one for all in your family!
- Shubho Nobo Borsho.
- Naba Barsha! Wish you a contentful and prosperous year filled with love, peace, hope and joy. May the coming year usher all these goodies on you.
- I pray that all your heart’s desires be fulfilled.
- A New Year marks a fresh beginning. Welcome it with a grand meal and commemorate it with high spirit.
- From this Naba Barsha let life be steered with hope. Turn things your way to have a gala time.
- On this auspicious morning of Boishakh, I pray to God that he always showers his choicest blessings on you. Wishing you and your family a very joyful New Year!
- Let this year be one that brings you peace, joy and fulfillment. Happy Poila Baisakh!
- Usher is a sign of freshness in Poila Baisakh. Explore the new and start afresh wiping off the woos. May the New Year day and days ahead become one to cherish all through.
- Let this Poila Baisakh bring peace and prosperity in the lives of all
- Mark the time of new beginnings and enjoy your life – Happy Naba Barsha.
- Let us promise to take life as it comes. Do not complain but make it tolerable by accepting the sorrows along with the happiness. Life will be peaceful.
- Nutun Surjo Nutun Pran,Nutun Sur Notun Gaan,Futuk Ful Ashuk Vomor,Shuvo Hok Notun Bochor.
- Happy Bengali New Year!!
- Happy Poila Baisakh! Wishing you a delightful and fulfilling year that you most deserve.
- With another year to dawn, let the optimism, zeal and cheer remain in all the days of your life.
- Let’s Pray God to Bless Us With Happiness, Courage and Weal ..
- Hoping that this Naba Barsha brings cheer, prosperity and peace in your life. Pray to God to grant you the strength to face all odds in life.
- May this Pohela Boishakh bring happiness, prosperity, and success! Shuvo Noboborsha!
- Subho Noboborsho to you and your loved ones.
- Have A Great New Year for All my Bengali Friends.
- Let it be a new opening of an excellent year with new vigour and hope. May all darkness and despair disappear from your life! Wishing you a very happy Shuvo Noboborsha!
- Take an oath to spread love, peace and laughter in everybody’s lives from this New Year.
- Wishing you a Subho Naba Barsha! Let the year be filled with things that are truly excellent.