Raksha Bandhan is one of the most awaited festivals in India. This is the day when brothers and sisters shower some sibling love on each other. We all know that the relationship between a brother and a sister is one of the noblest ones in the world. Your brother or sister are the ones who see you through your good and bad times. While they can be irritating at times, you do know how much they love and care for you.
On this day, you make sure to do the best for each other and make the day special. You do take pictures and share them on social media. If you are far, you make sure to relive old memories by sharing old pictures. Here are some of the perfect words that can be used as captions for these pictures you want to share.
Check them out.
Rakhi Captions for Instagram
Got some nice pictures this Rakhi? Now get the perfect rakhi captions for Instagram and post it right away. Let the world know how special this day has been for you and your brother/s.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lockdown buddy.
- Having a brother is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there.
- It’s special because it’s my brother.
- Because being an elder sister to you is worth it.
- Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.
- Bitter-sweet memories of growing up together.
- Best siblings in the world. ❤️😍
Best Raksha Bandhan Captions For Sisters
Your sister is one of the best persons to have in your life. She is there for you in your good and bad times. Being a brother, you want to make this day really special for both of you. To help you do this, we have compiled some of the best Raksha Bandhan captions and quotes for you to share your pictures on Instagram, Facebook and other social media sites.
- A sister is a blessing in disguise.
- I’m lucky to have you.
- There are friends. There are best friends. And then, there are sisters.
- My sister is my favourite person.
- You can cherish your childhood with your siblings especially if you have a sister.
- A sister is equal to best friend for life.
- I am proud to have you a sister like you in my life.
- Lucky to have a sister who understands me like no one else. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My sister is mature and immature at the same time. My sister is unique.
- Sisters are a gift from God who stands by our side in every situation.
- You are never alone when there is a sister beside you.
- A sister can make your life beautiful like no one else.
- Thank you sis for everything you got me whenever I needed.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my lovely and sweetest sister.
- A sister can do anything for her brother and I am so lucky to have a sister like that.
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
- I love you. You mean everything to me, my lovely sister.
- A lovely gift for a lovely sister.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest person on this planet, my lovely sister.
- The best part is to grow up with a sister of the same mental disorder.
- A lovely smile of yours is enough for me, my sweet and caring sister.
- A sister will always teach you the meaning of life. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister.
- A sister = Unconditional love.
- I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger every day.
- Sister, I will always be there for you no matter what happens in life.
- A sister is a shadow of a mother.
- Today is the day to show up how much I love you, my dear sister! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Raksha Bandhan Captions For Brothers
Raksha Bandhan is the festival of love and care among brothers and sisters. The sweet and sour relationship between brothers and sisters is something that should be cherished for a lifetime. There is an amazing sense of joy on this day. To share this joy with your siblings, you can share pictures of them with you on your favourite social media platforms. Here are some of the best Raksha Bandhan captions for brothers that you can check out.
- My brother is my favourite person.
- Of all the people I know in the world, you are the one who disturbs me the most. Yet, I love you more than anyone else in the world.
- Growing up with a brother like you was a mixed experience. You made me cry on many occasions. But, now that I see us together, I’m glad I grew up with you.
- With a brother like you by my side, I don’t worry about the world outside.
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Bro.
- You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Times and money changes many things. But the love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all the blessings, love and care for you. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Having you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My bhai is my hero.